Odd what you find eh Yak?

Post Jokes and Topics of Amusement here

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:06 pm

Hats eh? So this is where the name comes from. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Super Supernova: This hat's swirl of white and brown fur soars some two feet into the air, and is anchored to the wearer's head by a clever bushy tail counterweight. This is an audacious hat and should not be worn by amateurs or people with small heads. New wearers must pass a skills test. Warning: If caught in a freak winter rain storm while wearing the Super Supernova, you may be mistaken for a rabid yak and shot on site.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:35 am

LOL! My true hat-like identity is finally out, clones of myself are actually available from all good exotic headwear shops around the world.

I am in fact currently posting this from a hat prison for breaking the neck of my original inexperienced owned. I hear one of Jeffrey Archer's hats is in next week for giving false hattery.

That reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer eats the bad meat from the kwik-e-mart and then goes back and catches Apu on camera with the old big heavy cowboy camera hat.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Pdaimaoh on Tue Apr 09, 2002 3:54 am

Common Results of drug use, radiation fallout, lead water pipes, and/or lack of proper levels of ultraviolet light
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Return to Humour