Godlike burger!

Post Jokes and Topics of Amusement here

Godlike burger!

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:55 pm

Heh, check this out. Something McDonald's wont be planning on serving for the forseeable future. :D

http://www.anothersite.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2408
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:14 pm

If they took half the rainforest out of it, i'd love to have a go at eating one of those.

I only go into McDs to get McMuffins thesedays, Big Macs are about half the size they were when I started eating them and its the sheer principle of not wanting to eat in a junk food outlet that is now more interested in pushing salad then clogging my arteries. Usually eat at BK thesedays, but even the biggest thing on thier menu isn't any challenge.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:45 pm

You sure Yak?

You sure you arent just twice the size you were when you first started eating them? ;)

LOL Yeah they have shrunk a bit, BRING BACK THE MEGAMAC!!!

As for those muffins, I hate hard fried eggs. They're like tasteless rubber so I sometimes make my own.

Im rather partial to a double cheeseburger for 99p though.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:15 pm

LOL, I am considerably larger then when I did start but the drastically shrinking Big Macs are a fairly recent phenomenom.

I swear that they been slowly reducing the amout of green in them for a while, but I ordered one after not eating at McDs for a couple of months and almost swore loudly when I opened the polystyrine box and found that it was somewhat diametally challenged compared to the last one I had ate.

The Mega Macs should of been made a permant menu choice, as should those triple burgers they did donkeys years ago. Its not like many people actually orders the fish or veggie burgers they sell all the time, I always had to wait for them to find and cook the latter when I used to get them for my old man.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Damian on Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:47 pm

Heh you lot should watch Super Size me, quite good and torrented in the usual places.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:08 pm

Man I was dissapointed when I got home from Australia because over there Big Macs are what they always used to be.

They even have this cardboard ring round them under the paper wrapping (no shitty styrofoam box) to keep them standing up right. Loads of salad in them and Australian beef which tastes better than the shit they use over here.

Heh I ate one of those fish things once. Shit.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:15 pm

i nevered had those "fish whatever the hell they are" things....right now those filet fish on friday sis 1.69 here.

I rather the mc'Grills..very tasty plus low on fat :wink:
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby release on Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:43 pm

RabidYak wrote:those triple burgers they did donkeys years ago.

Called triple cheesburgers here in Oz - they are always available - but I equally can't bring myself to frequent a fast food joint trying to sell me rabbit food... unless I'm a bit smashed at the time.
Cheers,

Release.
release
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby adidas on Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:38 am

Wendy's > McDonald's + BK

:D

You can still get a fairly hefty burger there, and it actually tastes like beef
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:43 pm

Nah they arent the tripple cheese burgers. These things are like a big mac but with 4 bits of bread and 3 burgers + 3 fake cheese slices and a heap of salad.

I miss the XL cheese burgers you can get in BK in Oz.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Jewboy on Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:28 am

Actually SH, the big macs have decreased in size here too, in fact all the burgers have, i guess not as much as what they have over there. I'm actually pissed that they got rid of the McFeast years ago I used to always get one of them (also before they got rid of them they tried to revamp it with different sauce which put me off them).
One burger that has shrunk dramatically over the last 10 years is the KFC chicken fillet burger, i swear they used to be twice the size.
Jewboy
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby Silverhaze on Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:25 am

Ah bloody global organisation money grabbing bastards!!

We never had a McFeast over here. They got this thing now called a McTasty but I havent tried it since it looks too much like a Whopper with a rabbit's dinner inside it.

As for KFC, I avoid that place like the plague. All of those chicken shops actually, and kebab shops too.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:01 pm

you can say for all products worldwide...increase profit=smaller(cheaper merchandise to make).This along with salary increases,pensions,servance packages..it goes on and on

I remember Ritz crackers use to be bigger :wink:
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby RabidYak on Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:52 pm

There used to be a McFeast here, but it was a big meal deal thingy rather then an actuall item of foodage. Can't of been all that widespread, There are 6 McDs within 30 minuites drive of my house and only one of them did it and only for a couple of months. I should imagine the fact that it is directly opposite a KFC in a pedestrianised area had something to do with it.

I eat at KFC about 3 or 4 times a year, but I never touch Kebabs. In the unlikely event of me ever wanting to eat animal knackers or a dog, i'd at least cook it myself instead of getting it from some fat smelly turk who smokes all over the food and lets flies buzz around his shop.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Return to Humour