FUNNY song :D!!

Post Jokes and Topics of Amusement here

FUNNY song :D!!

Postby Class316 on Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:30 am

http://www.rhodesian.net/Bobs_Your_Uncl ... Sample.mp3

WARNING: Do NOT read lyrics without the song playing

I'm a psychopath, my name is Bob Mugabe, I'm the number one banana in Zimbabwe. I haven't got a clue, so I blame everything on you, and the whiteys from London to Harare.

Bob's your uncle, Bob's your auntie, Bob's your mam and Bob's your dad, Bob's the long-lost relative you never knew you had. He's mean he's rude he's ugly and he's been there too long now, he stole the last election and he's married to a cow. PW's black brother he's the man that time forgot, if ever he does any wrong it's all just a racist plot. The father of the nation who abuses all his kids, he took a wealthy country and he put it on the skids.

Down near the tip of Africa there's terror in the air, a tinpot tyrant rules the roost, his country worse for wear. Bob Gabriel Mugabe got a lot to answer for 'cos he the presidential crook who can defy the law. Nobody goes to work today, cos unemployment's rife. Moyo lies, the press complies, Bob's president-for-life. Of course he won't capitulate, of course he won't resign, there's plenty diamonds in the Congo he still plans to mine

Bob's your uncle, Bob's your auntie, Bob's your mam and Bob's your dad [ALL?] Bob chased away the farmers but he's really not that bad. Who cares about economy or the famine or the war, Bob say any time we like we come back we take more! Democracy Zimbabwe-style - oh what a wondrous thing, Gaddafi pays our petrol bills, Mbeki lets us sing. Bob cook the books, Bob steal the show, Bob make sure that he wins, some say that Bob the punishment for ALL Africa's sins
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:17 am

Oh how did I guess what kind of content this thing would have. You're like a bloody stuck record.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby geesehoward on Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:49 am

actually i know the perfect song for you class, go listen to M.O.D.-Imported Society

i've been listening to this cd for awhile, and i think it fits you perfectly.

"the whole world's about to end over a goddamn puppy"- Paranoia Agent
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:15 am

I think 'Asshole' by Dennis Leary might be a better match LOL
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Fri Nov 08, 2002 9:58 pm

geesehoward wrote:actually i know the perfect song for you class, go listen to M.O.D.-Imported Society

i've been listening to this cd for awhile, and i think it fits you perfectly.

You know what other song is awesome?? ?One in a Million? by Guns n Roses!! From the Album Guns n Lies. Seeing Axl Rose now is really sad when you consider he made such a brilliant song :cry:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to Humour