rage

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

rage

Postby Pdaimaoh on Sun May 20, 2001 9:57 am

I went home today, to visit my folks. My dad took me out for dinner, we had a nice chat about recent events, and what we each had been doing. My mom showed me the sheet music for the small time production she'll be in next month, a lot of songs were in latin. I meant to get my old pellet gun so I could shoot out this annoying light that tends to shine into my bedroom window, but I forgot it yet again. Tonight is "heritage" night, where african americans, or people that had ancestors that lived in africa celebrate those things. It took me four hours to get to my house, it usually takes just over an hour. I had some old belongings I brought from home, and some houseplant cuttings my dad gave me, so it took me four trips to bring everything inside. Winamp was playing Dudley's theme from Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, I really like the bass. Then I noticed it. I had my final supply, my last of the great green stuff, in two of my Gateway computer boxes, that I kept next to my desk. One was filled with untrimmed goodness, the other was only 1/3 full of specially for me goodness. There was only one empty box next to my desk,

and one face on my camera...
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

rage

Postby Pdaimaoh on Sun May 20, 2001 12:08 pm

well now, that didn't take very long to resolve!

I'm still pissed that I'm out 5 large, but I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles

ohmmmmm

ohmmmmm

ohmmmmm
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

rage

Postby Damian on Sun May 20, 2001 3:50 pm

I'm guessing "giant green stuff" means weed. Jeeze most of the people in here are potheads [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] .
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

rage

Postby Silverhaze on Tue May 22, 2001 1:54 pm

Man Pd sounds like you got stacks of the stuff. Could mail me a bit could ya? LOL

Anyway, I though you gave up the old green game a few years ago or is this lot just personal?

Whats wrong with being a pot head anyway Damian? Better than being a crackhead and it doesnt make you feel shitty for the whole next day if you have too much.

I miss my old ganja sig. Im gonna get another one to commemorate Pd's finding. Chill out with a fat one Pd!

Remember this Pd, lookey what I've been up to you lot!!!
http://www.cannabinoid.com/boards/messa ... l?15x34801

Is my Kermit avatar working? Damn angelfire site.

[ 22 May 2001: Message edited by: Silverhaze ]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

rage

Postby adidas on Wed May 23, 2001 1:50 am

Nope, it's not working, you might want to try uploading to a different provider, I think Anglefire doesn't allow images to be linked from other sites.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

rage

Postby were on Thu May 24, 2001 5:52 am

=^_^=
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to Real Life