Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

JB or Exodus?????

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:12 pm

Nobody likes,
Nobody likes,
Nobody likes a bogan!

WTF is a bogan????

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

JB or Exodus?????

Postby Pdaimaoh on Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:24 am

what is a bogan?

most likely a thing nobody likes...

do you mean a 'bogart'? now that I can field

a bogart is one who claims too much for one's self and through that takes away the benefits or rights or dues of others

like a bastard that takes four tokes off the joint before passing it...that's a fuckin bogart

or when GWB1 says 'no new taxes' and then approves new taxes...that's a bogart

or when you are driving in the passing lane, and some jerk in front of you is going less than the speed limit, and the normal lane is open and won't get over...that's a simple bogart

...but when YOU go into the normal lane and begin to pass this slow tosser, THEY speed up!?...that's a fuckin bogart

...and worse yet, if they speed up and regardless of actually denying you passage or allowing it, they slow back down once they are either back in power of have totally lost it...that's such a bogart that yours truly whips out the gun...err if I kept a gun in my car, anyway, so instead I just flip the bird...

and yeah, the truth of reality is that when this happens the right path is to take your own vehicle and BASH INTO the offending bogart's ride, thusly knocking them off the road and possibly dying or scaring them shitless so they fling themselves off the road due to panic, or just scraping up their ride with yours showing how you are willing to do whatever it takes to make a bogart pay the price of being a bogart

but the other truth is that most of us don't want to screw up our own rides...or we want to preserve or non-criminal records until such time as a truly worthy cause is presented
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

JB or Exodus?????

Postby Jewboy on Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:44 am

Yeah bacially a bogan is a dead beat, loser, what ever the term you want, but they used to have a particular style of clothing/attitude. Dying breed thankfully [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Jewboy
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Return to Real Life