Sega broken promise??? what? they NEVER do THAT...

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Postby Pdaimaoh on Sun Oct 14, 2001 9:23 am

oh god

the excuse? "it wouldn't have made money on the DC...in america"

okay, but if the largest installed userbase isn't gonna buy any, what makes ya think two smaller ones will? did you even LOOK at the sales for the original???

how many million Xboxs are going to be here by christmas? how many of THOSE are looking at this game like the last morsel of food on a dead planet?

I wasn't going to buy it anyway, but for cryin out loud even I didn't think it would get THIS fucked up at the end

disgusting

on the other hand, I guess toejam and earl 'looks' like it will be moved to Gamecube...

and sega of JAPAN decided to hook up a lot of people with Skies of Arcadia, so hopefully this establishes them as another RPG powerhouse to look forward to instead of FMV chunkwonder FF shit

then again, it's not like they announced it outside of japan, where sega loves even one loyalist...

and look at sega of europe! Shenmue2 AND Headhunter!

their going out with at least one stylin game!
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby adidas on Sun Oct 14, 2001 6:05 pm

Well, if they get it in Europe or Japan we'll be able to get it [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The only problem (sometimes) is getting it in English.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby TheLastKamikaze on Mon Oct 15, 2001 3:58 am

when the time comes, it'll be a pub hunt! Only for Head Hunter though... Shenmue 2 can choke on it's own shit for all I care. (god damn were those people ugly in that game...)
TheLastKamikaze
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby were on Mon Oct 15, 2001 6:08 am

sales of shamaue were bad huh? hmmm, it might have worked over here though, guess it might have been the wrong time..look at that combat game for GBA..nobody suspected that it will be a hit..
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Oct 15, 2001 2:19 pm

Pd what game are you talking about here??

Shenmue 2?? I couldnt give a rats arse about that game either. THe original was drawn out and boring. I got to that bit on disc 2 where you have to find warehouse 8 or something, dodging the security guards. I gave up since his hide move made fuck all difference to whether you got caught or not and once caught, you lose an entire day.

Bollocks, sitting through that chuck out sequence time after time. That was the last time I put that disc in my DC.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby jurucyber on Mon Oct 15, 2001 5:44 pm

Well,you guys got PSO Vers2 (pd's favrite phantasy star...not [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] and we wont,so thats one up for you.

The sales of USA Shenmue 1 must have been REALLY bad.
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Return to Real Life