Its Begun....

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Its Begun....

Postby jurucyber on Mon Oct 08, 2001 1:10 am

Guess there was no escaping this...
The bombing of Afganistan.
I hope to god (not that he'd help) Israel dont get twitchy and rethink their stance .

I sincerly belive Bin Laden is leading his own people to Genocide,he cant run or hide (for too long ),he cant run to any other Muslim country (with the slight exception of Pakisistan,but thats still doubtful).His and the taliban funding will run out surely,
does he really think the US ill give up? He must be suicidal.
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Its Begun....

Postby Pdaimaoh on Mon Oct 08, 2001 3:05 am

I would like to take THIS time to blast the USA media, specifically dan rather and his crew, because that's what I had to watch instead of seeing the browns' win...

there is a tape of bin laden, that dan rather thinks was made prior to these attacks, because bin laden KNEW the attacks would happen at some point

personally, from the tape, I bet it was made on the 11th...or maybe even before, as sources said that it was known something was to happen around that time

his complete vague description of events leads me to believe that..

but
this tape calls for all muslims, in the world, to basically fuck up america, and I think it was saying cut off the head of the president, cause they kept blocking out the part right after "cut the head off of..."

well
they played this tape over three times after the president made his speech

we DO NOT need to give over exposure to Bin Laden's words!

we DO NOT need to give media coverage to any calls to KILL AMERICANS

we DO NOT need to sensationalize what is already a bad and important situation

and finally
my personal, selfish belief, which apparently at least FOX also holds, but CBS does not

..we do NOT need to cut into normal programming just so we can hear three out of touch cronies SPECULATE about how bad the situation is, and exactly how the US will provide aid to the afghani people that do not directly oppose the USA
and we do not need said SPECULATION during normal NEWS airtime, either
for it only serves to sensationalize, and to add FEAR to the viewers' minds

what's annoying is that FOX is built on sensationalized crap, yet even THEY aren't pulling that shady bullshit

...what's CBS' deal?
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Its Begun....

Postby adidas on Mon Oct 08, 2001 6:17 am

AMEN PD!

This is exactly what my friend and I was saying at the time when that crap was on tv.

It wasn't even worth putting on the television except for mention that attacks had begun. Just like when the initial attack on the WTC happened, news coverage took the tv over and they repeated themselves over and over and over. And as for video, what do they show? A dark screen with some barely visible smoke off in the distance. If the Browns games weren't aired on CBS I don't think I'd ever watch that channel again. It's crap anyway.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Its Begun....

Postby jurucyber on Mon Oct 08, 2001 6:18 am

Yeah,the media has been all over this like flies on dogshit,but thankfuly over here if you have cable you can turn onto something else,but i guess over there you have it bombarding you 24/7.
Funny,aint it,after the 1st wave of attacks,the Talibans declared BinLaden was safe and unharmed? So much for not knowing
where he was.

Actually over here,there are loonies from a mosque in north london yelling and screaming "death to america ! " over and over,some islamic fundamentalists were interviewed on tv,spreading their hatred for the west,and they claim they claiming unemployment benfit and arming/training "martyers for the cause".
They are trying to pervert the teachings of the Koran for their own twisted ends.

My question is,why the fuck havent they been deported? They say they depise the west and our heahen,decadent life,and then they are going around in western clothing,flash cars,subsribe to cnn etc.Fucking hypocrites!
Bring back the crime of high treason.

[ 10 October 2001: Message edited by: jurucyber ]
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Its Begun....

Postby Pdaimaoh on Mon Oct 08, 2001 8:24 am

man if ANYONE was screaming death to america where I could hear it, they better have guns or be in very fast cars!

when the news first aired, it WAS because of the attacks being announced, and they said the president was going to have some press time talking

I can understand those things

but yeah, the dark sky screens, the speculation, the repeating of the same speculation and dark sky screens was all very poor form

I think the reason why CBS did it and FOX didn't was because Dan Rather don't get his ass on the TV unless he's being paid a shitload extra, and they wanted him to work for it

whereas the FOX news team probably isn't nearly so high priced and suspicious...
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Its Begun....

Postby TheLastKamikaze on Mon Oct 08, 2001 10:03 am

Here in Canada we?ve done worse than that Pd? once, TSN (Canada?s version of ESPN) interrupted the Daytona 500 with 17 laps to go for a Nova Scotia C U R L I N G championship update? by the time they finished with their fucking ?breaking news? the race was over!!! D?OH!!!
TheLastKamikaze
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Its Begun....

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Oct 08, 2001 1:35 pm

In this country? Fundamentalists spreading hate? Where the fuck are they???

I'm gonna call out the skinheads. See how long the fuckers claim benefits for after that!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Its Begun....

Postby were on Mon Oct 08, 2001 7:57 pm

hey silverhaze, that's nothing, rememebr in the past wrestling was suppose to be on but the tennis was always on????? i HATED that!!
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Its Begun....

Postby jurucyber on Tue Oct 09, 2001 1:08 am

Hmm,i d better not say where,but the mosque in question is well known.
The kind of statements these people (the fundmentalists,not your average,peaceful muslim) were making are EXACTLY what the extreme right wing groups want to hear,they want any excuse to beat up any one who looks vaguely middle eastern.A taxi cab driver was left paralysed by racist thugs,not long ago,
after Sept.11th .

All im saying,those who spread hatred,no mater who it is,should be deported asap.
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Its Begun....

Postby Pdaimaoh on Tue Oct 09, 2001 2:46 am

well racism sucks
a lot of the people around here are from 'that area' but none of them talk stupid shady hateful shit

maybe they are scared in Ohio to say something like that, since we gots us a high redneck to everyone else ratio

but I think it's because they DO NOT hate america
they love it
they make decent money
they get to eat at every meal
they get to succeed based on their own work

but I bet they ARE scared of blind racist idiots...

which sucks all around

if anyone from the middle east or ANYWHERE is saying 'kill americans' they should be executed after ten days of warning to get the fuck out of the country
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Its Begun....

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Oct 09, 2001 1:57 pm

Yeah I hear that!

Remeber how Wimbledon used to seem like it lasted for months?? Man I hated that.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Its Begun....

Postby were on Tue Oct 09, 2001 9:12 pm

actually..anything tennis related..especially the Duuuuumourir or watever that cigarette name is..
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Its Begun....

Postby adidas on Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:38 am

Hmmm. I just heard a really loud bang and saw a flash of light a few minutes ago. It really freaked me out for a few minutes because there's a nuke plant about 20 minutes from here.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Its Begun....

Postby adidas on Wed Oct 10, 2001 7:12 am

Ok, I still don't know what the hell that was. Nothing unusual since.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Its Begun....

Postby jurucyber on Wed Oct 10, 2001 10:11 am

BTW,i anyone objects to my sig pic ill remove it.

[ 10 October 2001: Message edited by: jurucyber ]
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Its Begun....

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Oct 11, 2001 1:54 pm

Fuck laden filthy misleading scum that it is.

Calling on Muslims worldwide to fight for his fucked up repressive cause. The sooner a tank rolls slowly over him from the feet upwards the better!

Your piss take sig has no ill effects on this little monkey.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Its Begun....

Postby jurucyber on Fri Oct 12, 2001 1:24 am

I proberbly will remove that pic anyway.I dont want to give that coward any more noteriety than he deserves.Did you notice in that video footage sent out after the 1st US bombings of Afghanistan, Bin Liner was wearing a TIMEX watch (western design) and a AMERICAN army jacket? Fucking two faced !

I just read a interview Bin Ladens half- brother gave;he and the rest of the BINLADEN family disowned Usama back in 1994
.But we was well involved with terrorism before that.His family urged him to change his ways but he plainly ignored them.Apparantly BinLadens dad had 54 CHILDREN.

So what,this terrorism thing is some attention-seeking disorder? He could have tried conciling first.before blowing people up.
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Its Begun....

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Oct 12, 2001 1:38 pm

54 kids!!! Holy crap I thought 1 was enough of a handful but then, those people have little or no respect for women so I doubt he even knew how many he had since he most likely only ever saw them on their birthdays.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to Real Life