hahaha! Browns CAN win!

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

hahaha! Browns CAN win!

Postby Pdaimaoh on Tue Oct 02, 2001 6:56 am

not in my hometown! pizzahut has caused the most 'fast food' health related problems!

my cousin got married on vacation, and he came back to have a family reception in the hometown, but the night before, his family ordered pizza hut
the next day they were all fighting over who got to puke in the toilet next, and who had to go outside in the bushes!

pizza hut where I live is okay, but you're never allowed to know where you're getting it from! you can't call them, not to order, not to check on an order, not to complain
you have to call the magic hut1-800 number...

fucked up stuff!

domino's used to be cool when it was "thirty minutes or your pizza's free" except they took it out on the DELIVERY boy, so those guys started driving like maniacs to be on time

after several fatalities, they stopped that deal...

donatos is good pizza
overpriced, but good
same with papajohn's
that stuff was very well priced when I was a freshman, four years later, they are in the top three most expensive pizza places on campus

fuckers
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

hahaha! Browns CAN win!

Postby jurucyber on Tue Oct 02, 2001 7:32 am

I dont know about the states but why is it,in EVERY pizza joint,bar Dominoes,both the telephone order guy and the delivery guy are ALWAYS of middle-eastern decent?

Not really a criticism,but its darned odd.
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

hahaha! Browns CAN win!

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Oct 02, 2001 2:27 pm

I just cant help laughing at them when they read the script out at a million miles an hour when I'm stoned. Then they get pissed and hang up on me cos they think I'm taking the piss. Well...I suppose I am really.

Thats why I order online.

Seeing how they make that sauce in pizza hut really put me off. A huge tin of concentrated sauce, a packet of dried mixed herbs and the secret ingredient.........a bucket of lovely tap water. Mmmm taste that limescale!

Also.......ok nah. I'll just say, never piss a pizza hut employee off. I was one, and somebody pissed me off. That person then went away and ate one of my bogies. (boogers for the Americans) LOL!!!

Just a friendly reminder [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

hahaha! Browns CAN win!

Postby jurucyber on Wed Oct 03, 2001 2:34 am

I always knew they hocked lugies into those pizzas,now we have proof!

We Never use PizzaHut,the cheapo vendors give more more side orders for a £10.
Gotta watch that grease,tho.I swear the pizzabox will evaporate from grease erosion
one day!
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

hahaha! Browns CAN win!

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Oct 03, 2001 1:27 pm

LOL I hear that J. Pizza Hut use a ladel of oil in every pan. Hmm I need something for comparison here. Take a McDonalds small drink cup and fill it 3 quarters full of oil and you have about the right amount. Dominos is so much less greasy. You dont have half of the box merging with the so called 'food'
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Previous

Return to Real Life