a real tragedy here in america

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Postby raptor red on Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:29 pm

i know i said i left this board, but i thought this was important enough to post there about the world trade center disaster. i was listening to the news radio and they were commenting on a rooftop when the south tower collapsed. i heard it go on the radio. that was sdhocking and scary. this makes you wonder about the validity of the us national security claims. a sad sad day indeed. as well as history in the making. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
raptor red
PCB Member
PCB Member

Location: the state of euphoria. and what a wonderful state to live in.

Postby mr rom on Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:41 pm

sheesh, the news is spreading like wildfire. in spanish: "la noticia anda por aqui como regero de polvora" [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] hey, i remember you Raptor Red... Geoshock! lol!
mr rom
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:13 pm

Yeah man I couldnt fucking believe it! I was watching TV when it happened and they interuppted the programmes and have been broadcasting live ever since. Something needs to be done about these fucking maniacs.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Damian on Wed Sep 12, 2001 1:05 am

I first heard about it 5 hours ago. A real tragedy.

I still wonder what happened to that sixth plane flying.

A few people have been making less than wholesome comments about this disaster.

Namely Generalme (news poster VGN)
http://www.vg-network.com/phpbb/viewtop ... forum=1&16

And our old friend Ragad, who can hardly surprise us by his callousness:
http://geoshock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php ... &forum=4&3
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby RabidYak on Wed Sep 12, 2001 3:19 am

I saw it all on TV as well, I was stunned when it first started let alone when they got the Pentagon and the towers collapsed.

Somebody is seriously going to feel America's wrath and those sick bastards who organised this deserve everything they get.

[ 11 September 2001: Message edited by: RabidYak ]
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Pdaimaoh on Wed Sep 12, 2001 6:34 am

it's fucked up

and those people in the street dancing over the murder of americans that never did anything to them

that's also fucked up

sometimes things get me riled
this is one of them
drop a bomb on the dancing fucks so they have a real reason to hate america

and then go nuts on the world
every terrorist group claiming to be responsible gets their leaders turned over, or the country they are in gets nuked
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby were on Wed Sep 12, 2001 6:47 am

i saw on tv this mornin and i saw both WTC buildings came tumbling down, i saw images of people just jumping off the weakened buildings.It was extremely frightening to see such things happening,especially on u.s. soil.

this tragedy was well planned, no friggin way this happened overnight...3-4 planes hyjacked???.Unbelieveble..

there speculating it was that billonare who did it.he says he didn't do it, but fuck...RIIGHT....he didn't do it all,he just pointed his finger...

[ 12 September 2001: Message edited by: were ]
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby ivwshane on Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:12 am

For those that live outside the U.S. I am curious about how other countries are taking this? Do they feel it was deserved or they now see America as not as invincible as they once thought?
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby Damian on Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:24 am

I would say that just about every civilised country (except some in Saudi Arabia perhaps) would agree that America most certainly did not deserve anything near this magnitude to "demonstrate" that their "oppression" will no longer be tolerated.

The missile defence system will definitely be implemented now, and airline security tightened yet further; so what the fuck have they achieved except make America more secure?
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby Megaman X on Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:23 am

Boy, talk about a day you wish had never happened.
Megaman X
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby jurucyber on Wed Sep 12, 2001 8:51 am

They have only succeded in fueling anti-moslem hatred.As usual,its only a MINORITY of moslems or others of middle -eastern extraction who would celebrate this.These people live in perpetual fear of the Military
and Religous regimes that dominate their lives,so some of them ether brainwashed in to follwing anti-american sentiment and others are only playing along with the rapi mobs so they wot be arrested for treason.

Youre right,i would say they main goal of this attack was to cripple America finacialy;the stocks markets are reporting record losses and the clean up operation
will run into Billions.I fail to belive that one ,single terrorist faction is responible,there MUST have been some kind of third party either contributing funds or
gave a detailed blueprint of possible
"weak points" in security surrounding
the key goverment and fincancial centre.

When the planes srtuck the WTC towers,it left all the other buildings wide open.Even if the pentagon had anti aircaraft guns mounted around its perimeter (it proberbly has,for all i know) they are not likely to shoot down a commercial air liner?

I fear 4 things in the light of this:

1) The end,or suspension of commercal air trafic in N.America.
2) Anti-Moselm sentiment reaching fever pitch,even if it turns out it wasent them
but some sort of coverup,relations between
the US and Middle East reaching all time lows.Iraqis/Irans/Pakistanis living in the US may face hate mobs.

3)All trade sanctions and imbargoes that ae already in force in Irag and other territories may never be lifted.

4)Possible attacks against the United Kingdom
,Americas biggest alliy .

My heart goes out to the American people,
and to those in the spy plane that was shot down in Iraq a day or so earlier.

[ 12 September 2001: Message edited by: jurucyber ]

[ 12 September 2001: Message edited by: jurucyber ]
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby jurucyber on Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:00 am

Just heard on the radio,on one of the planes that crashed into the WTC buildings,
several SUSPECTED (thats suspected,remember,not proven) followers of the terrorist group led my Bin Laden ,were reportedly on the passenger list on that plane.
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Pdaimaoh on Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:14 am

don't forget that Osama dude is RICH, he's not just a fucking nutcase that can talk people into a religious frenzy, he's from a RICH, and I mean RICH family

he FUNDS the terrorism, that's why he's so well regarded by those fucked up bastards

and yeah, I've already been seeing some racist ship jumping up all over the place

it's not like the guy running the ghetto mart had anything to do with it! and HE wasn't dancing in the street happy or anything
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby ivwshane on Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:48 am

For those that saw the footage of the people cheering and acting happy, be careful how you take that. If you look closely you will notice that it's a small group and that people around them are looking at them as if they are wierd and have no idea why they are cheering, plus it's mostly kids who are cheering which could indicate that they were coached and just told to act that way, not really knowing what's going on.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby jurucyber on Wed Sep 12, 2001 11:06 am

As long as the right people are found,i damn them to hell and no mercy shown to them.
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby were on Thu Sep 13, 2001 7:19 am

this is the same guy that was trained by the u.s. and defected during the early 90's..in the other hand, word i ssome of the terorists came from canada..via ferry from yarmouth to portland me, and plane to boston.

now they are talkin up here about increasin the borders and tightening up even more, though not to worry canucks, the chance we get attack like that is very slim,cause were insignificent form the likes of britain and france.

you probably know this,but did u noticed the gas went up? and what about the insurance(it will range in 10-20billion).Guess what about insurance rates in the future....$$$$$$$.
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Pdaimaoh on Fri Sep 14, 2001 2:43 am

how many ex-CIA trained terrorists have eventually come back to haunt the USA in major ways?

we need to initiate that 'biochip' stuff

and implant every crazy fuck the CIA trains to be a terrist with a personal bomb/tracker that is set off by remote or by attempted removal
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby jurucyber on Fri Sep 14, 2001 4:23 pm

Dunno about you guys,but i cant play Deus Ex
or Red Alert 2,without being reminded of those planes ...
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby adidas on Sun Sep 16, 2001 9:18 am

I can't begin to describe the many emotions that the terrorist attack has stirred in me.

Ironically, national pride is at quite a high point right now as a result of this attack.

I have to admit I'm viewing this country in a different light now, too.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby were on Sun Sep 16, 2001 11:14 pm

the airlines, which loss "undescribable" amount of money, wants the share of the 20-40 billion dollar fund from the government.

this is morbid..i understand the airplane dilenema, but the government made it clear its for the families/cleanup...

evenrybody is coming out the woodwork now..
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to Real Life