Finish Him!

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Finish Him!

Postby Damian on Tue Sep 04, 2001 9:59 pm

Now that is what I thought I heard after MK4 came out, but I heard from someone the other day that MK5 is planned to be released in 2002 on the PS2 and X-Box.

Just got around to looking it up today, and this might just be a render but it is all I could find in-game:

Artwork:

Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Finish Him!

Postby mr rom on Wed Sep 05, 2001 12:43 am

wow, good graphics. too bad i don't like MK too much [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
mr rom
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Finish Him!

Postby ivwshane on Wed Sep 05, 2001 2:39 am

I was a big mk fan until mk4, which I thought was the biggest piece of trash ever! To me what made mk great was it's graphic styling and mk4 was just nowhere near the same level or quality. While those screen shots do look good I don't think it could ever reclaim it's place in my heart that the original had. Mk as a series hasn't evolved in the same way as other classics have such as the street fighter series and the samurai showdown series.

We shall see, only time will tell.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Finish Him!

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Sep 05, 2001 8:15 pm

I always thought that the beauty and feel(although I never liked the game) of MK was down to the digitised characters. If these are really in game screen shots then havent they just shat the history of the game out and developed yet another Tekken/Virtua fighter clone?

Also, anybody that has played the new 3D street fighter game on the PS2 will be understandably dubious about this one.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to Real Life