More lame game endings

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

More lame game endings

Postby Silverhaze on Wed May 08, 2002 5:58 am

Just having a general moan about lame game endings since I sweated away to complete every game that Tetris Worlds has to offer on the GBA. (Except those Ultra 2 min levs of course) and what do I get for my troubles??

Congratulations.
You are on your way to becoming a tetris master.

I thought that maybe it says that when you complete one game and then something else after the next without switching it off to I tested that out. Same bloody text screen.

What happened to the rocket taking off?!?

Anyway. Anybody else had this problem with any new games?
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

More lame game endings

Postby geesehoward on Fri May 10, 2002 9:34 am

Grand Theft Auto 3

great game, but everything from the last mission down to the ending seems so disappointing.
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

More lame game endings

Postby ivwshane on Fri May 10, 2002 9:41 am

The most disappointing game ending for me was mario 64 for the N64.

I spent a week straight collecting every damn star hoping to get to play as yoshi but no you only get to talk to him. Total freaken BS, needless to say I return the N64 a couple days later (this is when it first came out and where hard to get too).
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

More lame game endings

Postby M on Fri May 10, 2002 1:08 pm

Worst ending: Jak and Daxter after you complete the game at 100+% you get a fucking bright light. If I wanted to see a bright light I would open up my frigerator at 5am. That's a fucking bright light.

Best ending: Final Fantasy VII. Okay, okay. It wasn't the best ending, but damn, that is one great game.

Peace.
M
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

More lame game endings

Postby Silverhaze on Mon May 13, 2002 6:50 am

Yeah totally dissapointing that Jak and Daxter ending. I managed get the full 101 power cells or however many there were. More than can fit in that door anyway. What do you get? Nothing but a space for the sequel.

I stopped playing GTA3 after getting pissed off with that mission where you have to protect the armoured car from the Cartel. Might pick it up again some time but if the ending is crap then I might not bother [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

More lame game endings

Postby geesehoward on Mon May 13, 2002 12:38 pm

LOL dude there's a trick to it: just let it drive along, don't anything. i swear this works, they'll only attack if you're near it.
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

More lame game endings

Postby Silverhaze on Thu May 16, 2002 7:22 am

DUDE!!

God damn it why didnt I think of that?!?

Surely the whole city isnt active when you arnt there to see it. Doh!!!

I know what I'm doing on those long jet lagged nights awake when I get home [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

More lame game endings

Postby RabidYak on Fri May 17, 2002 2:02 am

Just finished MOH:AA yesterday, what a frigging gyp.

I sink U-Boats, Storm Normandy, blow up Mustard Gas factorys, Steal more documents then you can shake a big stick at and steal a King Tiger from the middle of a sniper-filled town and all I get is "The End". Gits, if the game wasent so good i'd really be miffed.

The "suprise" after the Special worlds in Mario World was a load of balls as well. I really dont want all the koopas wearing Nigel Mansell masks and the pallete being fooled up, let alone being rooked into thinking that its some sort of special gift or award. Again, if the game wasent so good I would of been really miffed.

As far as satisfying endings go, Jedi Knight still ranks pretty high. Be a good Jedi and live happily ever after knowing you saved the galaxy, be a bad jedi and rule the universe while knobbing the evil sith bird.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Return to Real Life