Azure Hawk, how'z it hangin?

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Postby M on Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:08 am

Yeah, that's me. If you saw YelloMichael spelled just like that then you saw me. What board was I on and what was the topic at the time?

PS:Shane, how's the FTP? I have a lot of saturn games to upload.
M
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Blue Hawk on Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:12 pm

lol thought so. saw ya in the topic about the 500+ morons that actually believed in the sonic and tails code in smash brothers. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby M on Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:25 am

Yeah, there are too many idiots on that board to start a count. Especially the people that are begging for attention by posting those number. (ie: 1st, 2nd, top 10)

Anyway, I guess I'll see you on there later. I am always in the saturn, neo geo, and gamecube general boards.

Oh, and shane. I don't know if you saw the post, but I would really like to help you out and upload my collection of saturn games on your ftp. I have Radiant Silvergun, and a whole shit load of fighters, but that's only if you care. You seem to have everything but that. Oh, and I have quite a few PS1 games.

Peace peeps.

OH! And one more thing. blue hawk, I was wondering if you would join me in being a webmaster at YELLO OCEAN. It's just too much trouble for me to handle on my own. You can easily run the emulation part of the site. There doesn't have to be much content at all, just content. As you can see I have 0 visitors because I haven't added a cgi-script for the counter. I will later. We can always change the name, but I think the site has a simple, but professional feel to it. If you would like to be a part of it in any way, just post.

[ 27 March 2002: Message edited by: YelloMichael ]
M
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Blue Hawk on Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:36 am

well, im not around all that much anymore, but when i am, im usually trying to get my own ikonboard set up. (damnit! i need perl installed on my pc!) thanks for the offer. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Return to Real Life