Hey Jewboy, get this!!

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Hey Jewboy, get this!!

Postby Silverhaze on Sat Mar 23, 2002 12:27 pm

You know that pin table you like in VPinmame? Fishtales I believe the name is.

Well, this hostel I am staying at has the real thing! I couldnt believe it when I first saw it and it plays a lot better than the simulation [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Its pretty damn good and just a while ago I came outta the kitchen to find some nob end had left 4 credits in it! Then I got a replay by getting over 37 mil. Then a match at the end too totalling 6 free credits! BONZA!! LOL

Oh yeah and I scored some wheels this morning too. A Holden Commodore or something. Some fat estate car anyway with a free 5 man tent, air matresses, 3 chairs, a hammock, and loads of BBQ stuff. 6 months insurance that includes payment for all repairs and 24hour roadside pickup service from wherever you are. And I got 200 bucks off the asking price of 2800. Another BONZA!!

Should see us ok for 5 months no probs I'd say! Drives pretty smooth and its automatic too. Driving in Sydney today forced me to get used to the length and width of the thing so soon as the registration is fully signed over we are off on the open road! Nice!!!

Um.... oh yeah they also have Galaga here for a buck a go LMAO!! Who do they think I am? Some game shmuck or what LOL

ANyway, speak to ya soon bro!

Later!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Hey Jewboy, get this!!

Postby Jewboy on Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:57 am

You probably could have got one cheaper if you looked around a bit more, but at least it shouldn't have any major probs. Yeah Sydney city trafic is pretty bad and lanes are tight.
Jewboy
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Hey Jewboy, get this!!

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:05 am

Ever willing are you to bring me back down to earth with a sudden bump! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to Real Life