A ?Vince McMahon type? dream?

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

A ?Vince McMahon type? dream?

Postby Class316 on Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:46 pm

I had another one of those weird dreams. This one was exceptionally detailed! Also it was kinda similar to the type of dream Vince had before his buried alive match against the Undertaker!

First off I was in a restaurant with my parents, then we had to leave. But I had to go to the bathroom and the restaurant had none. So they waited in the car while I went to the dance club next door to piss. There I had to wait in line! I could even hear the music playing [I think it was country music] and see the people dancing as more and more people ahead of me took their turns in the bathroom. Then a girl in front of me went in the bathroom and taking long. I was next in line and growing impatient. At one point the battle hymn of the republic played to which everyone cheered. And I could barely hold my piss in as that girl in the bathroom was taking her time! When the door finally opened the girl went out and crap was on the floor. The detail here was extra exceptional. Some parts were even more stained than others. And one guy was cleaning up the mess. I was covering my nose cause of the horrid stench. I told the guy I gotta piss and he said ?go ahead? as he continued cleaning. Still covering my nose I was just about to piss in relief and I woke up! At the point I felt an immense need to go to the bathroom so I ran like the wind and released all my piss in relief.

weird :shock:

ref: The Battle Hymn of the Republic

http://www.law.ou.edu/hist/bathymn.html
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby were on Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:13 pm

what a ......dream.. :P
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor