Got arrested by school security today for tresspassing...

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Got arrested by school security today for tresspassing...

Postby mr rom on Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:33 am

Story: I'm homeschooled. My friends ditched. I go with my friend later on back to his school, so his mom can pick him up (and me, with a little excuse) and we try to walk in; Security tells us to get the fuck out, as we claimed we were waiting for a friend. We walk up the street, and find an open gate, and we quietly sneak in, and to our surprise, after 3 seconds of being in the school the SAME FUCKING SECURITY GUY comes with another guy, running up to us, and drags us to the principal's/dean's office.

We get there, and they call my friend's mother and notify her of what's going on, and he gets sent back to class or something, and I have to stay there. They can't seem to figure out where the fuck I belong, so I give them the explanation about me being homeschooled and such, and they call my parents, as I have no ID, and I talk to them, clear things up. My dad will come to pick me up, everything's fine. There was a policeman present... and he had the nerve to tell me to keep my hands out of my pockets... I should've insulted the fucking pig. I was going to run when they first got me, but I didn't get a decent enough chance.

Luckily my parents didn't get mad at me, as I didn't really do anything (nor was I aware that I was doing anything wrong.) so everything was fine for me. My friend however gets no more money, and his car privelidges completely revoked.

Today was fun as hell. :D
mr rom
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Class316 on Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:42 am

are you homeschooled cause your parents don?t' want you exposed to propaganda?
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby mr rom on Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:50 am

Class316 wrote:are you homeschooled cause your parents don?t' want you exposed to propaganda?

That, and because the Los Angeles school system just plain sucks. I still hope to go to that school next year though, because my friends go. Plus I'd like to beat the shit out of that security guard, insult that black policeman, and make the dean bend over so far he can see his breakfast.

Speaking about propaganda, I walked into one of the classrooms once with my friend a few months ago and I saw a "war is not the answer" sticker by the chalkboard, and I wanted to fucking rip it off, and shove it up the teacher's ass. FUCKING ANTI-WAR BULLSHIT, IT DRIVES ME FUCKING CRAZY. Let's just drop a bunch of fucking A-bombs on these fucking middle-easterned 3rd world countries, and turn them into 1st class spa resorts later on. At least it would eliminate our problems of "all those poor people" that we seem to all be worrying our asses off about.

BLEH. KILL THEM ALLLLLL.
mr rom
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Zep on Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:50 am

home school? how the fuck do you meet girls then boy??
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby were on Tue Sep 23, 2003 1:30 pm

:x

remind me never visit california... :wink:
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby mr rom on Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:21 pm

Zep wrote:home school? how the fuck do you meet girls then boy??

How shall I put this... oh yes. I don't. :lol:

Nah, J/K. There's plenty of girls in my neighborhood.
mr rom
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby adidas on Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:10 am

It seems to me that people are *usually* on one extreme of the war issue.

The school with their "War is not the answer" sticker seems to be a little too far to the peace side, while you with your A-bomb talk seem to be a little too far on the gung-ho side.

War is a complex issue that needs to be THOUGHT THROUGH other than just labeling it 'bad' or 'good.' War has both positive and negative effects.

BOTH extreme pro-war and anti-war people get on my nerves... I feel like smashing the radio every time I hear "Have You Forgotten."

Oh yeah. And as for school security: I don't know how people who go to school today handle it. Times really have changed since I was in school and I'm only 25; I feel like an old geezer sometimes when I think about it. Kids aren't allowed to be kids anymore :-\

It's not just huge school systems like LA that have that type of school police force... There is a suburb not far from here that requires ID badges to be warn and that you pass through a metal detector.. I wonder what's next
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:59 pm

Doesnt happen over here until you go to College
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to Real Life