Hmmm

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Hmmm

Postby Super Kipper on Wed May 14, 2003 5:21 pm

Looks like no one here has a real life. Whereas myself, uhhhhhhh...

Oh yeah, another bunch of A level exams. Great. Let me tell you about the most pointless subject ever, General Studies. Basically the lessons just eat up a little bit of time each week which could have been spent better on Satanism :twisted:

Also, the test has nothing to do with the lessons. Fantasic idea huh?
I want to live on an abstract plain.
Super Kipper
PCB Member
PCB Member

Postby Silverhaze on Wed May 14, 2003 6:31 pm

Sounds like an easy ride for those less gifted in the grey matter department. I.e the teachers ;)

Lemmie tell you about my real life then. Got me a pad recently and I dont mean a control pad or a mouse pad you single minded gamoholics ;)

Rent is dirt cheap cos the pad is off my ex girlfriend and Im currently living there with my current girlfriend. The ex is coming round tonight for tea and scones but since I forgot the scones, Hobnob biscuits will have to do.

A Kipper has kipped twice on the sofa in my front room and just the other day I registered at my new doctors and the told me I gotta bring them some piss in a bottle next wednesday at 4:40.

Thats nice innit!! :shock:
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Wed May 14, 2003 6:57 pm

Wont your current bird get jealous if you give your ex hobnobs? Maybe you should let them both have them.

just the other day I registered at my new doctors and the told me I gotta bring them some piss in a bottle next wednesday at 4:40.

I didnt know the Pepsi Max factory had a doctors surgery now as well.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Wed May 14, 2003 8:14 pm

RabidYak wrote:Wont your current bird get jealous if you give your ex hobnobs? Maybe you should let them both have them.

We all had hobnobs together as you suggested Mr Yak and a very enjoyable experience it was too I might add!

RabidYak wrote:I didnt know the Pepsi Max factory had a doctors surgery now as well.

Its the only way they can get people to return the bottles apparantly.
Cheaper to employ a doctor than it is to make new bottles! What a world we live in. I ask ya!!! :lol:
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to Real Life