Damn my post was deleted

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Damn my post was deleted

Postby Class316 on Sun Sep 22, 2002 8:59 pm

Well I?m back (at least for now) and you can check this link to see what I had posted before it was deleted.
http://www.vg-network.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3906
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby adidas on Mon Sep 23, 2002 2:08 am

Welcome back, your news postings on the front page are sorely missed. Not to mention the P2P news :)

Oh, and I deleted the post from the front page... I just didn't think it belonged there. The board would probably have been a better place.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Blue Hawk on Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:11 am

god damnit. just when the board was getting to be a nice respectable place again.... look what had to come back.......... you were not missed.
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:10 am

Yeah this place was nicer.

So what?? They let just any old person patrol boarders?? What would happen if somebody killed somebody? Or was that what you were hoping for.

And of course Ad deleted your post off the front page. Thats an emulation news page, not a 'whats going on in class' life' news page. Sheeh some people! :roll:
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:58 pm

Silverhaze wrote:So what?? They let just any old person patrol boarders??

It?s FUN :D

What would happen if somebody killed somebody? Or was that what you were hoping for.

If there were no border jumpers there would be no need for border patrol. So if someone does get killed it wouldn?t be the fault of the border patrol. Just like if someone broke into my house and I shot him it wouldn?t be my fault. He was not supposed to be breaking in to BEGIN with. Although 99.9% of the time if anyone does die it?s because of things like dehydration, not gun shots or beatings or anything. And although there are some border patrols that focus on providing water/food to those who break and enter, I am not nor will I ever be affiliated with them.

And of course Ad deleted your post off the front page. Thats an emulation news page, not a 'whats going on in class' life' news page. Sheeh some people! :roll:

So if I post news for a while and then I?m leaving I don?t put up a post explaining why there won?t be more posts?? And if you look not once did I ever put a post about myself. That was the first time. Nothing wrong with putting a non-emu related post on it once in a blue moon.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:22 pm

The front page is for emulation related news not member related news. Thats what certain areas of the board are for.

Oh by the way...

Did you actually catch anybody (I do actually think it takes the piss people sneaking in like that but thats irrelevant) and do they give you guns? It does certainly sound like an unusual thing to want to do, no less interesting though. How do you get into something like that?
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:13 pm

Silverhaze wrote:Did you actually catch anybody (I do actually think it takes the piss people sneaking in like that but thats irrelevant) and do they give you guns? It does certainly sound like an unusual thing to want to do, no less interesting though. How do you get into something like that?

I didn?t have a gun, no. But some guys had some that fired rubber bullets (they don't kill just hurt a lot, and some were fired). And yes me and a bunch of others did throw back a couple :D (and scared a lot away)

For more information on border patrol you can go to http://www.americanpatrol.com
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:16 am

An interesting pass time to say the least!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby ivwshane on Tue Sep 24, 2002 10:04 am

Silverhaze wrote:An interesting pass time to say the least!

Yeah I'm going to stick with computers:p
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:16 pm

I hear that brother!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby ivwshane on Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:04 pm

Ok no more trahs talking from anyone or I'm going to put the beat down :twisted:
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Return to Real Life