Haven?t been sleeping too good these days (small rant here)

Your non electronic life.

Moderator: RabidYak

Haven?t been sleeping too good these days (small rant here)

Postby Class316 on Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:36 am

Past couple of weeks or so I?ve been having a lot of nightmares!! Dunno why!! Wake up a couple of times in the middle of the night and feel a bit disturbed then go back to sleep. Then when I wake up in the morning I?m all sweaty (and sometimes breathing hard). I don?t really remember 99% of what I dream, and my dreams don?t usually make a lot of sense, but damn these nightmares are annoying me. Who knows maybe I?ll end up dreaming about Freddy Krueger! Heh. One Two Freddy?s coming for you!

On Another note my dog?s current condition isn?t helping much. He is unfortunately in his last days. I still remember it was January 1991 I was almost 12, and my dad had gotten him from London as a little pup (he even got to eat first class food on the plane, hehe). Pure 100% bred Pomeranian. Right now he?s on his way out and I really feel like I?m losing a little brother. Yea I know sounds a bit silly, but dammit I grew up with that dog. He saw me through high school and through college. When I used to go to school with my school bag he used to look at me go with sadness but stay silent, but if I?d go out of the house any other time (with no bag) he used to cry and whine cause he wanted to go with me! I?m gonna get a wooden box so I can use as his coffin then I need to somehow find the courage to put him to sleep and finally let him rest in peace. God I?m gonna miss him so much! Maybe one shouldn?t get dogs at all!! You get so damn attached to them it sucks!

Some pics of him when he was still good:

Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to Real Life