Batch zipping, other compression methods

Patchy games, and Application help.

Moderator: ivwshane

Postby adidas on Tue Aug 28, 2001 2:32 am

This is mostly to interest of Damian as he and I have talked about it before, but I'm sure somebody else could use this, too.
http://www.dtrleisure.com/bztk/index.html

You can select as many files as you want at once, let's just pick an arbitrary number, how about thirty?

So you select your thirty files and select the type of compression that you want, and voila! You have thirty zip files (or ACE, RAR, etc.) Note that these aren't multidisk archives, they are individual compressed files. I've been looking for a decent program that does this for a while.

The program may do multidisk archives, I haven't messed around with it too much yet.

Unfortunately, I've been unable to locate the crack and/or serial for version 2.04, which is the current version.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Damian on Tue Aug 28, 2001 5:32 pm

And I bet the filenames keep their names as well (without 00 stuff) Hell that is for multi, but you know what I mean.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby adidas on Wed Aug 29, 2001 3:19 am

They do, it kicks ass.

And shit... I remember Silverhaze asking if there was a program that would print out a directory's contents. I read about one in a blurb in a magazine today, I wrote down the web address but I forgot the note at work.

I'd like to have a program that does that, too.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Damian on Wed Aug 29, 2001 12:23 pm

That would be useful for printing out a list of ROM contents, say if you were downloading a ridiculous amount of 'em from DGROMs [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Return to PC Games/Applications