new ranks

Patchy games, and Application help.

Moderator: ivwshane

new ranks

Postby were on Fri Jul 20, 2001 7:28 am

we have good reason canada making fun of the U.s.

bush doesn't think the ozone is going? You think we're gonna allow bush to take canada's drinking water for the sw us? we have a contract! its our precious resource!

geezus, wake up and do your dog for cripe's sake...
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby adidas on Fri Jul 20, 2001 4:08 pm

that will do were, that will do
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby jurucyber on Sun Jul 22, 2001 12:43 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
<STRONG> wake up and do your dog for cripe's sake...</STRONG>

Do your dog?
Sorry,but my doggy-style aint for no dog!
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

new ranks

Postby Pdaimaoh on Sun Jul 22, 2001 8:14 am

canada wishes they could be as arrogant and cool as the USA, so they rag on us...

only total idiots in the USA rag on canada...the smart people don't give a fuck, and the cool people like the canadian chicks (and the people like me, that aren't cool, but can trick most people into thinking that they are...especially those canadian chicks)
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

new ranks

Postby were on Mon Jul 23, 2001 6:30 am

whoops, i'm not going to be like that OTHER guy...our country has enough problems asit is like the colorform bacteria, health-care,stockwell day and canadian chicks...

+luckily i don't have a dog+
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Jul 25, 2001 1:49 pm

Do french-canadian chicks have small tits like french chicks do? LOL

Anyway, I have some family in Canada with a Pizza Hut franchise. I've always wanted to go skiing out there. Maybe I'll try fooling some of those canadian chicks into thinking I'm cool just like Pd does!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby were on Wed Jul 25, 2001 10:46 pm

noboy's cooler than pd...uhmm..yeah i buy that..:-)

french canadians..hmm..they might put incecube's on their chest..and..((CENSORED))
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Jul 26, 2001 2:12 pm

Arrgh!! I do hope these girls dont look like they are smuggling peanuts!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby adidas on Tue Jul 31, 2001 7:42 am

Roasted peanuts kick ass.

Actually just testing....
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby Pdaimaoh on Tue Jul 31, 2001 8:03 am

dunno bout them freaky french canadians, but the canadian canadian chicks I know have all had decent to large tits, cept one, but she was kinda fugly, so she was more of a 'if I got really drunk, I might' kinda girl

why are all the canadian chicks I know horny as hell? is it the water? I like that, but I fear visiting canada, cause if I get any hornier, I think my unit will pop off and run away with someone!
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Jul 31, 2001 1:34 pm

LMAO!!!

Hold onto that unit Pd!!

Anyway, fuck going to Australia with the missus. I've changed my mind.

BLAME CANADA, BLAME CANADA!!!

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Actually, what are the 'erb laws like in Canada? And do those chicks like English accents?? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[ 31 July 2001: Message edited by: Silverhaze ]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby adidas on Wed Aug 01, 2001 1:52 am

I don't know about Canada, but weed isn't allowed here anywhere.

All those reports about medical marijuana were pretty much a moot point, because federal law makes weed a schedule I drug, meaning it cannot be perscribed by federal law. What all this means is that states can't allow medical marijuana because the federal government won't allow it.

The funny thing is that cocaine is a schedule II drug, and if you had a doctor who found it necessary, it can be perscribed.

But... If you get caught with coke on the street you're going to jail. If you get caught with the same amount of weed (assuming it is a small amount in both cases, for personal use) you get anywhere from a $50 to $100 dollar fine around here, if that. A mere slap on the wrist for a schedule I drug.

Some states have a 'zero tolerance' law, and if you get caught with so much as a seed, you're going to jail.

[damn! to think this topic started out as a question about new hacks added to the board!]

[ 31 July 2001: Message edited by: adidas ]
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby Pdaimaoh on Wed Aug 01, 2001 4:01 am

Ohio is the most or second most tolerant state as far as pot is concerned in the USA

it's a MINOR misdemeanor (100 dollar max fine) if you have less than 100 grams! you could practically carry around a QP and not get worse! (112 grams...)

of course, even if you aren't with a car, they can take your driver's license for six months (nobody does that unless you are a jerk or something, though)

I knew a girl from Reno, and around there it's a FELONY to have ONE SEED! I guess they try to say that you are going to use the seed to grow with intent to distribute! (I wonder if the lawmakers are KB smokers or something? wtf?)

the bad thing in ohio is the pare..para..uhh the thing that you get if they catch you with stuff you smoke OUT of!

if you have a bong, it's a worse crime than actually having the weed! (the bong must have pot tar in it, though, otherwise it's a waterpipe...legal tobacco smoking device..)

but they say it shows chronic usage, instead of one time or once in awhile...the sad part is a pack of rolling papers counts, yet you can't buy just ONE rolling paper (unless you get those crazy ass footlong ones...who the fuck smokes THAT much?)
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

new ranks

Postby Genosai on Wed Aug 01, 2001 10:42 am

Oh,the woes of the small time drug dealer.

Damn red tape,always trying to put to boot in to the small buisness entrenpenour! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

So this is where the Emux crowd are ,eh?
Genosai
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Aug 01, 2001 1:48 pm

Yeah Genosai nice to see you again. Seen anybody else on your travels?

Well over here in England the laws are getting lower bit by bit but I doubt it will ever be decriminalised.

Was that word you were looking for paraphernalia? Anyway, even if they find a pipe or whatever they arnt likely to do much to you if they dont find anything else.

Seeds?? LOL Damn if a copper found some seeds on you he'd most likely laugh at you saying 'gonna smoke these are ya'

They are currently testing the decriminalisation of weed in Brixton where you can smoke in the street but they chose a stupid area full of pricks and arseholes who will flaunt the fact that they can do it and who will show it off and never get out of your face about it basically meaning that it will piss people off and the whole damn idea will be scrapped. Still, thats Brixton for you.

In general though, I regularly buy fags.....hang on. Cigs (for the befefit of all Americans lol) and papers at the same time and thats fine. Nobody will do you for papers and tobacco. You can even be pulled over and searched absolutely stinking of the stuff and if nothing is found then you go on your way. Not that anything under a quater of an ounce will get you more than a slapped wrist or caution at the very most.

If its done at home then it pretty much gets the blind eye treatment really. Damn its only a plant and I for one am able to function perfectly well while using it. Unlike with alchohol, on which I cant do anything right. lol

Rant rant rant rant!!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby Jewboy on Wed Aug 01, 2001 6:35 pm

I bet you like a good fag [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]...I mean cigarrete [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Jewboy
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

new ranks

Postby Pdaimaoh on Thu Aug 02, 2001 2:59 am

I remember that from before when I found it funny if someone would say "I'm going to go smoke a fag"

cause here that would either mean you're about to kill a homo or give one a blowjob

people that get in your face over something are always screwing up the fun for us all!

(heh, I remember seeing some dumbass that had been busted for underage alcohol possession, he had just turned 21, so he was drinking a beer out on the sidewalk (probably his tenth beer...) and he started tell a cop "hey, you fucks can't bust me for this now! I'm 21!!!"

so they gave him tickets for public drunkeness, and abusing an officer (the swearing...)

...classic...
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Aug 02, 2001 1:54 pm

LOL Reminds me of that mpeg movie I saw the other day where the dude tells the copper to fuck off and he proceeds to beat the crap out of him with his batton. DAmn funny.

I'll see if I can find a link as I'm sure Pd will like this one.

Fuck off pig!!!

There we go, found it. Gotta make sure your sound is turned up though. LOL
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby Pdaimaoh on Fri Aug 03, 2001 1:35 pm

HAHAHA
I forgot I taped that! I wonder who put it on the web?
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Aug 03, 2001 8:48 pm

THought you might like that one. I love his mates voice the best.

Oh shit...Oh FUCK!! DUDE RUN!!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Previous

Return to PC Games/Applications