new ranks

Patchy games, and Application help.

Moderator: ivwshane

new ranks

Postby adidas on Sat Jul 14, 2001 3:40 am

I see you added some new ranks to the board, Damian.

Or maybe they were there all along and we're only just now have enough posts to see the ranks? My guess is you just made them since I see you fiddled around with your ranking some.

I'm really just posting to see if another one comes up at 400.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby Damian on Sat Jul 14, 2001 3:49 am

Very observant. Last night I upped three new hacks 1. Unlimited ranks 2. Unlimited images (set to 99) 3. Custom titles (this appears under member #) you can make/change this in your profile now.

You will reach the next level at 450 posts.

P.S

I just contacted you on YM but it is not on obviously, and MSN is not either. That is what "Test" is [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

P.P.S

I can also give to those who request it, a custom title under their rank (like mine & Raptor's). Maybe I will follow Katharasis and nominate a "loser"? lol.

[ 13 July 2001: Message edited by: DamianMoran ]
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Sun Jul 15, 2001 4:11 pm

Just testing [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

LAST ORDERS GENTLEMEN PLEASE!!

[ 15 July 2001: Message edited by: Silverhaze ]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby adidas on Sun Jul 15, 2001 9:45 pm

testing as well.....
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby ivwshane on Mon Jul 16, 2001 6:51 am

I'll go ahead and do a test too.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

new ranks

Postby Pdaimaoh on Mon Jul 16, 2001 8:12 am

I'm not testing anything, I just wanted to post here

and nobody posts here anyway, so this way, some people will see I had something to say and think "hmmm Pdaimaoh had something to say" and possibly "I would like to know what he had to say"

at which point they will find themselves at a crossroads

being that it's quite easy to click a link or two, I think those people will proclaim: "I shall go and see what he had to say" and thusly find themselves here at this thread, looking at this very post

and normally, I would say "FISHED IN" and all the ghosts floating around you would chuckle, unless they are uptight protestant ghosts

-they probably think it's shameful that you are on your PC instead of doing something else-

but instead of saying "FISHED IN" I will instead ask you to reflect upon your decision to see what I had to say

why?

oh yeah...
what's black and white and re...ahh shit I hate jokes that don't work well in print

on a related note
I notice that when I have no sounds playing thru my PC, if I turn the volume up there are sounds that come from my right speaker
quite annoying, and seemingly random

then I found out what it was

moving my mouse or using the mousewheel

I keep my PC on the left of my monitor and run the mouse behind the keyboard which puts the cord really close to the speakers

so now I have to keep the cord in front of the keyboard
and while the annoying sounds no longer cause me pain, this stupid cord is pissing me off
and I would like to blame Gateway tech support...

sadly, if I did blame Gateway tech support I would be placing the blame upon the wrong people

so instead, I blame those damn hippie communists

do you think there are a bunch of tree huggers in office at those hippie communist countries like China and uhhh some other places? All those news programs that show heads of state or whatever they are scare me, because they all look so angry and drunk.
Do you suppose they are angry because they don't have any trees to hug in any state buildings?

and why do people at church look so pissed off? is it because they realize that they are hopeless sinners and that it doesn't make sense to ask anyone to forgive you for being a jerk if you are going to keep being a jerk after they say they forgive you? probably not, I bet it's because the sermon is really boring, and all the best sports start before church ends...

except in the summer, when there aren't any good sports on, but then you could go outside and wish you had 20 other people with which to play some sports. Then again, you could join the company softball team and get drunk twice a week (not including week ends) but then you gotta deal with those whiny punks that can't hang and make cheap rules like "only three home runs per GAME"
just cause they can't hit the ball like anything other than a fruitloop

fruitloops are a decent cereal, but I fell fruity pebbles outshine the loops in every way...well, in two ways...there are more colors in fruity pebbles, and since the pebbles are smaller they turn into a fruit flavored vitamin enriched pasty mush, which is slick. Fruitloops just get kinda limp. I like all my cereals mushy, sometimes I'll heat Honeycombs plain, but besides those bundles of food joy, I usually let cereal sit with the milk until it is really mushy. Grape Nuts are a prime example..those things totally suck unless they are mushy, and they don't even get that mushy, cause they are just little ROCKS.

Are there any liquids that go with cereals as well as Milk? Soymilk doesn't count. I've tried a few over the years, and they all come up heavily wanting. Mountain Dew is the main offender, with beer a close follow up. Niether of those liquids even comes close to acceptable, let alone milkish. Orange Juice doesn't really work, except in a couple cereals and water just gives that sense of loss.

I wasted all my money on food, so all I have are some Ten dollar bills laying about. I usually don't see ten dollar bills. Fives and twenties a lot, and ones constantly, even hundreds with the friendly fifties, too. Tens are hard to come by in my life, not that I search for them with intent. I wonder if this is because of the structure of what kinds of bills there are and what the price of stuff I buy happens to be. Perhaps someone is HOARDING the tens? but why would they do this? Probably those euros that come to america and miss the metric system.

How many people that went to american schools saw the video on "systeme internationale" or whatever it was? I saw it...IN HIGH SCHOOL! after years and years of using the ass backwards american system, we get to see a video that basically says "see, this video was made years ago, back when everyone else realized that the decimal system rules."

What's up with some of those other movies, too? there was one that was all about longitude and lattitude, and there were these two chumps that knew only one or the other, and I think some chick wanted to know where her ex boyfriend ran off with the money they stole or something, and each chump knew either the longitude or lattitude of where the stuff was...HOW THE HELL? maybe I slipped into a coma for the part the explained that...but anyway, someone, possibly the chick's little retard brother, suggested the chumps team up and they show a globe and one dude makes a magical line of the longitude, and his counterpart makes a magical line for his deal, and they say "ooooooohhh look how the lines intersect! know we know where it is!" "let's go get it!" "yay! we are all so smart!"

...WAIT!!!!!!! hold the fuck on man, if your lines go around the world, they fuckin cross in two places, so you don't know where the fuck it is just yet!

this was probably shown the same day we learned in math that a line has infinite points...which would be great to go along with these massive lines they draw on a tiny globe! hell that intersection was probably a thousand square miles...gee that'll be easy to find...

anyway, I don't even remember if they show them nabbing the dude...the video was so old, he probably spent it all on hippy drugs like pot or lsd or some other subversive substance...possibly the same stuff the directors of that movie were on.

If you were one of the people that came here because you thought you wanted to see what I had to say, but then decided that the post looked way too long, or you tried to read it all but you lost interest, and scrolled to the bottom, then you will be pleased to know that you were...

...FISHED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you hear the ghosts laughing?)
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Jul 16, 2001 3:06 pm

Anybody else got anything that really irritates them? Why not mention it here and share your discontent with the rest of us.

Maybe you hate stupid laws, maybe those disinterested teenage female shop assistant types that ignore you really wind you up.

Share it friend, as a problem shared is a problem halved. Or something like that anyway. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby adidas on Mon Jul 16, 2001 4:13 pm

That post was way too long to keep me interested [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

It might have been ok if it was about something
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby jurucyber on Tue Jul 17, 2001 1:43 am

Ive already ranted everywhere else,the only thing pissing me off is not knowing about PSO vers2 release schedule.
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Jul 17, 2001 1:18 pm

Well I have to say that these bloody great things piss me right off!!

The drivers are moody wankers, they never run on time and they block the roads for everybody else cos they never pull in when they stop.

Only good thing about this bus is that its in Brixton!! Where the government has temporarily decriminalised weed or is just turning a blind eye to it in a test to see how it goes. Wanna smoke in a copper's face?? Go to Brixton hooray, and only 15 minutes from my house!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby ivwshane on Tue Jul 17, 2001 2:02 pm

Hey PD, could you just summerize what you wrote? I'm to lazy to read the whole thing, I did read the first 3 lines though.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

new ranks

Postby adidas on Tue Jul 17, 2001 4:53 pm

lol I read the first couple paragraphs
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby Pdaimaoh on Tue Jul 17, 2001 7:43 pm

who the hell calls your nation whinging poms???

I'll drop a fuckin nuke on their heads!!!

I'd say your nation is more like sagging poms...

to summarize what I typed before:
"farfignugen"

[ 17 July 2001: Message edited by: Pdaimaoh ]
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

new ranks

Postby jurucyber on Wed Jul 18, 2001 12:34 am

The Australians call them (brits)whinging poms.Dosent bother me,cos im not of english decent [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

About them red buses,i prefer the old
styles,,you know where you have to hop into
and hop out out again when the bus conducter wasent looking!
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Jul 18, 2001 5:26 am

Well I read the whole thing and its just a world class rant.

And my nation get called Whinging Poms. *tsk* I ask ya!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Jul 18, 2001 1:10 pm

Yeah we all preferred the old Route Master busses. So much more fun to add a bit of danger to your journey and how amusing it was to watch men in business suits rolling down the road after having not quite managed to catch the pole at the back of the bus.

Yeah its those Aussies that call us that.

Dont Americans call us Limies? I know that the french call us Roast Beef LMAO

How the hell can you call somebody Roast Beef with any conviction??? DOesnt exactly fly off the tongue like Frog does it.
Oh such fun I've had in france!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby Jewboy on Wed Jul 18, 2001 7:14 pm

Yeah, bloody whinging poms [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Jewboy
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:12 pm

Shut it you Aussy git!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

new ranks

Postby Pdaimaoh on Wed Jul 18, 2001 11:13 pm

what the hell is roast beef? that shit is tasty, do the french want to EAT you?

nobody in america says "limey" unless they are trying to sound like someone from another country

or they are talking about that green gelatin

I think some americans still make fun of european teeth (stereotype)

I'm not droppin nuke on australia, there's too many cute chicks there..and those koala bears...they're cute, too
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

new ranks

Postby Damian on Thu Jul 19, 2001 12:24 am

They call us "Ros Beef" as it sounds, as we can not tan and get sunburned hence our "beef" gets "roasted". Of course many people from the UK can tan, but probably not as many as in France.

I thought Limey was still the Yank's favourite phrase, or it might be second to "Brits"
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

new ranks

Postby adidas on Thu Jul 19, 2001 1:57 am

Don't 'Limeys' (lol) call the US the Colonies sometimes? That always gets a chuckle out of me.

Pd hit the nail on the head when he said that no one here ever says 'limey' unless they are trying to sound like they are from another country.

Yeah, people in the US still make fun of the Europeans' teeth. Usually it's directed at the British, though.

Most people in the US prefer to make fun of Canada, for some reason. Canada has their fun with us, too.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

new ranks

Postby President Bush on Thu Jul 19, 2001 4:08 am

America is the ONLY country that matters.
President Bush
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

new ranks

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Jul 19, 2001 1:25 pm

Damian, I though they called us 'Ros beef' because they think thats our main national dish. Like we call em frogs because they are fucked up and eat shit like friggin frogs legs and snails?!?

Anyway, the twat frenchman that called me that soon thought better of it when he realised that his snowblading skills were pathetic as I pulled a 10 foot jump past where he was lying on his arse in the snow!

LOL I'd only been there 4 days, he'd been there for 3 months. Then he got drunk and tried to fight me but couldnt even throw a straight punch. Ahh such fun!

Anybody else ever dodged a drunken frenchman?

Hey Bushey!! Excecuted anybody good lately?
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Next

Return to PC Games/Applications