Howdy gang

Patchy games, and Application help.

Moderator: ivwshane

Howdy gang

Postby Damian on Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:02 am

Sensible choice, very. Hope you are enjoying your surroundings, and did you come into the chat room 20 odd minutes ago? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img].

P.S then is incorrect, I meant than.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Howdy gang

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:44 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DamianMoran:
<STRONG>Is it economically viable to buy a car for your duration rather then renting one out?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it is. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

A rental car would cost at the cheapest we could find (considering the distances involved) $1000 a month and thats before you buy petrol.

We got the car for $2600 and we have another 5 months here. At the end of that time we can sell the car to another bunch of travellers for...hmm...probably about $2000 at the very least because of all the gear its got in it and the insurance it has. So it should only cost us about $600 for the next 5 months.

Pretty viable wouldnt you agree? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cant wait to try out that hammock!!

Oh yeah and thats definately a dog head too.

I should know, I was walking around the same chinese garden that the dog headed beast was in. Scared the crap outta me I can tell ya! [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] LOL
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Previous

Return to PC Games/Applications