More fun online!!!!!!!!!!

Patchy games, and Application help.

Moderator: ivwshane

More fun online!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:59 pm

Ok ok heres another one!

Its called Trackmania Nations and its really good fun online. Dont be put off by the somewhat tame single player training crap, its worth doing some just to get a feel though.

I just went online with it and its a hoot! It would be great to see some others playing too. The best thing about it is that its all time based. You get a set time limit on a track to complete as many runs as you can trying to better your time like a Time Attack single player race. I know that sounds boring but you get to see all the other people racing at the same time but just as ghost cars you cant crash into. Still it feels like you are racing them and you can use them to judge your pace too.

I can run the game on max settings no problem and it doesnt look like it would be too much trouble for lower spec PCs.

The best thing about it is that its free! Yep and you can design your own tracks so no matter what server you go on theres always something new and unusual to race on.

One thing though....its tough out there. The other racers are pretty hot. Heres a shot of my first go online. Bear in mind that on the previous 3 tracks I never did better than 12th.

I got it here at File Mirrors

Love to see some people online sometime.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Zep on Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:28 pm

Is it just me or does Michael Knight look black in that picture?
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:19 pm

I cant believe nobody else is trying this out! Its great fun beating foreigners ;)

For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to PC Games/Applications