Deus Ex 2027

Patchy games, and Application help.

Moderator: ivwshane

Deus Ex 2027

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:06 pm

I’m a big fan of the original Deus Ex and not a big fan of the sequel. I just found this tonight out of pure luck and it got my heart pumping hard after watching the trailer for it. With the official third installment of Deus Ex dead, a group of Russian programmers are hard at work to bring us a prequel to the original Deus Ex called Deus Ex 2027. It sounds like it’s close to being released. You can read more about it and watch the trailer at The Deus Ex website
They are also working on a side project to add some additional updated effects and models for the original game and it’s 75% complete. I’d love to see that one too.

Now with the original Deus Ex I ran into some problems with XP or my video card. Hopefully if they update the original then they will iron those out too so I can relive the first game. They say you can complete it without killing a single person which I believe but have never seen happen.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Silverhaze on Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:05 am

I've just checked the movie for the game and what I didnt realise was that its actually a mod for the first game.

This is good news for people with lower spec machines because it means it should run great for most people.

Lets hope the Ruskie team capture the same feel that the original story had.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Zep on Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:50 pm

The original was PC gaming at it's best back in the day. I wonder what this will have to keep up with the likes of other games of today....
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Return to PC Games/Applications