Star Wars: Empire At War Demo Released

Patchy games, and Application help.

Moderator: ivwshane

Star Wars: Empire At War Demo Released

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:17 pm

From the LucasArts website:

Star Wars Empire at War puts the power to command an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy in the hands of players, giving them the freedom to determine how they play the game within the completely scalable and accessible gameplay. Set a few years before the events of Episode IV: A New Hope, LucasArts’ new PC game lets players wage war on ground and in space, as well as experience the creation of the Rebel Alliance, the strengthening of the Empire and the beginnings of the Galactic Civil War. Players choose to join either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire, building and setting up tactical forces to unleash upon the enemy in real-time 3D. Memorable Star Wars hero characters can be brought into the action to help turn the tide of the battle as players build, manage and upgrade their space and ground-based units, vehicles, troops and base structures.

You can download the 742 mb demo from 3DGamers or Worthplaying
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Zep on Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:20 pm

It looks pretty good, I would prefer this than another C&C game for sure, and even Warcraft III gets dull after a bit.
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby RabidYak on Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:52 pm

I'm waiting for the full game, its only a month or so and i'm already pushing it a bit on bandwidth usage at the moment.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Return to PC Games/Applications