Cue not out of kitchen?!?

Patchy games, and Application help.

Moderator: ivwshane

Cue not out of kitchen?!?

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:25 pm

Any Virtual Pool players out there?

Ok, I know the rules to English Pub Pool and at no time ever in the history of the game has it ever included any food preperation rooms.

As I understand it the Kitchen appears to be the area behind the baulk line where you position the white ball before breaking. What I dont understand is how to avoid fouling after scratching the white. It puts the ball back in the Kitchen but it seems that it rarely lets to take even the most simple shots without giving you the foul Cue not out of Kitchen.

Anybody got any ideas about this?
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:31 pm

Others play that the person with ball in hand may only place the cue ball in the "kitchen", and must shoot out of the "kitchen" before hitting any ball (that is, they may not shoot at a ball inside the "kitchen" directly). However, if all their balls are inside the "kitchen", they can request that the one closest to the head string be placed on the head spot. Under BCA rules, if the cue ball is pocketed on the break, the cue ball must be placed in the "kitchen" and shot out.

I found that on some site and it sort of answers my question but Im sure that if the white and the target ball are both in the kitchen and you bounce of the top cushion and back down to it, it still fouls you. ( I will try this again though)

Anyway, if anybody knows anything they would like to add I'd be pleased to hear.

The game in question here it Virtual Pool 3 btw
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to PC Games/Applications