Pinmame & VPinball status?

Patchy games, and Application help.

Moderator: ivwshane

Pinmame & VPinball status?

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:47 am

Whats the deal with these two progs these days? I tried to get them going yesterday and that sort of went fine. Except pinmame installs to some unknown place that it refuses to inform you of.

The problem is the god damn tables! Where the hell did they all go?

I used to go to those shiva and AJs sites but they are all gone now and all I can find is crappy custom tables and not a single original table and rom anywhere.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Mon Nov 25, 2002 7:21 pm

As an honest law-abiding citizen I couldent possibly provide links to downloads of copyrighted material such as ROMs. It would just be moraly wrong to tell you that you can get such material at http://emu.makii.pl/vp/listafliperow.php3

I hear that excellent tables such as Black Knight 2000, Attack From Mars, Medievil Madness, Twilight Zone and Star Wars all have excellent VpinMAME conversions. I wouldent know myself as I have of these tables stored in my remote desert videogame warehouse and only keep the ROMs on my PC for backup purposes.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Nov 25, 2002 8:50 pm

LOL Thanks my man.

'Heh heh heh little did the fool know he had unwittingly revealed all the information that the question requested'
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to PC Games/Applications