SNES

Sometimes Even Console Emulation Can be Deceptive

SNES

Postby adidas on Sat Jul 21, 2001 1:49 am

Sure is quiet here today *dropping pin*

I read this at RG:

New version of Snes9x for Win9x was released! Now it supports Dejap's Star Ocean and Street Fighter 2 Alpha decompressed graphics packs, included the latest ZSNES DSP-1 code and Pilotwings, SD Racer and Suzuka 8 Hours are playable now. The changes list is too long so I'm not going to post it here, but you still can check it after you download this great emulator from Snes9x.COM

That's weird, SFA2 is now playable? I waited for that to be playable on an SNES emulator for so long, and now it does't even matter - With CPS2 around now [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

SNES

Postby Damian on Sat Jul 21, 2001 3:39 am

Yeah it has been quiet. I read that news elsewhere bur missed out on the SFA2 bit. I will check that now.

Wait a sec, does that mean that I have to try and combine the sets like with Star Ocean again? Ah forget it, I wish someone else could do this for me as I still can't get Star Ocean to work.

[ 20 July 2001: Message edited by: DamianMoran ]
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

SNES

Postby adidas on Sat Jul 21, 2001 4:20 am

Damn, you still can't get Star Ocean to work?

You might have better luck if you just use the rom I gave you, and then try to extract the graphics with that program yourself.

Go to http://www.zsnes.com/dejap to get the program
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

SNES

Postby adidas on Sat Jul 21, 2001 9:15 am

Man, MSN fucked up on us again, we might have to go back to YM [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

You wouldn't believe what I just posted at EC, Damian lol

Anyhow, all I have is what you downloaded from me, the rom plus the graphics pack. Do you have your directories set the way they should be?
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

SNES

Postby Damian on Sat Jul 21, 2001 5:00 pm

Ok, do you have a file that can run fully in ZSNES and is called Star Ocean? Upload it to Atomic me man!
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Return to Console Emulation