Not surprising but...

Sometimes Even Console Emulation Can be Deceptive

Not surprising but...

Postby Sabin on Wed Jun 20, 2001 10:31 am

I just read over at IGN that half life for the dreamcase is now officially canceled. Since i have the PC version, this is no big loss but the game was almost 100% complete and would have gone gold in a few weeks. Kinda makes you winder why after so long in development.
Sabin
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Not surprising but...

Postby jurucyber on Wed Jun 20, 2001 11:00 am

Perhaps they just decided to cut their losses
and stick with the pc port of Blue shift,the
"bonus" mission of the dc version.

At least then it could have online functions,
where as there was talk of the online mode being removed from the dc altogether.
Now it seems they have killed the whole project altogether...
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Not surprising but...

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Jun 20, 2001 1:42 pm

Fuck em all!! Like rats leaving a sinking ship at arseholes. Jesus it wouldnt surprise me if we got less than 20 titles for the DC now from the original list. Actually, it wouldnt surprise me if they stopped game production after sonic 2 comes out.

Soon as I can figure this DC burning stuff out I doubt I'll put much money into DC gaming again.

Thinking of buying sonic 2 but I'll see how much more they piss me off.

Not that I like Half-Life anyway. The 1 player game kicked some serious arse when it came out but I never did like the multi-player game. Something about using UT and then going to HL and finding a poorer frame rate and worse graphics quality making the game, in general, harder to play. Give me UT and its mutators any time. Except on the DC that it [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to Console Emulation