sony's got problems?

Sometimes Even Console Emulation Can be Deceptive

sony's got problems?

Postby geesehoward on Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:10 pm

yesterday i went into five major chain stores, and not a single one of them had PS2 memory cards. what fuck is going on over at Sony? did they fuck something up?

[ 11 March 2002: Message edited by: geesehoward ]
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

sony's got problems?

Postby ivwshane on Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:43 pm

From what I heard sony has been selling way more than any other system which means people are more than likely to be needing a memory card as well. Why don't you just purchase it over the internet?
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

sony's got problems?

Postby Blue Hawk on Mon Mar 11, 2002 8:59 pm

and this has what to do with console emulation? shouldnt it be in real life? and for the topic, the reason i heard was that 75% of the cards are defective and that the people are returning them for working ones. thats why you cant find them. and yes, sony HAS got problems. main problem was releasing the bs2 before it was even 35% finished. it MIGHT have been a better system than the gamecube, if sony had been paitient and waited to release the bs2 instead of rushing it, like they are rushing the ps3, which i heard will have 6 - 8 processors, cost about 600 - 800 dollars and STILL wont be as good as the gamecube. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

sony's got problems?

Postby adidas on Tue Mar 12, 2002 6:29 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blue Hawk:
<STRONG>and this has what to do with console emulation? shouldnt it be in real life? and for the topic, the reason i heard was that 75% of the cards are defective and that the people are returning them for working ones. thats why you cant find them. and yes, sony HAS got problems. main problem was releasing the bs2 before it was even 35% finished. it MIGHT have been a better system than the gamecube, if sony had been paitient and waited to release the bs2 instead of rushing it, like they are rushing the ps3, which i heard will have 6 - 8 processors, cost about 600 - 800 dollars and STILL wont be as good as the gamecube. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha since when are we sticklers about correct forums?

I see you don't like the PS2..... this isn't the first time you've bashed it. I myself am neutral, the newest system I have is DC, and I don't plan on getting a new system for a while.

I would like a GBA but the more I think of it, the more I'd like to get another NES (I don't have mine anymore) and I might like to get a Saturn someday.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

sony's got problems?

Postby were on Wed Mar 13, 2002 1:53 am

another nes?..with the robot and gun?
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to Console Emulation