UltraHLE new version?

Sometimes Even Console Emulation Can be Deceptive

UltraHLE new version?

Postby Silverhaze on Tue May 27, 2003 8:45 am

OK dudes the king of problems is back again!!

I downloaded the latest version of UltraHLE hoping it might be nice and quick and solve my N64 emulation problem. The problem being that my games seem to run like shit on my Athlon 2ghz Radeon7500.

When I loaded up the emulator it complained about setting up the plugins but then wouldnt let me access any of the plugin menus.

Then when I tried to load a rom it just crashed and quit on me.

I seem to remember in the last version it would load roms but for some reason when I clicked the 'controller connected' option to use my pads it claimed it couldnt see them after I'd configured the buttons and the games wouldnt work properly.

Anybody else got this problem or is it just me as usual?
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Tue May 27, 2003 4:23 pm

I think I missed something here, did you have problems with PJ64 and 1964? Theres no way you should be thinking about using a P.Diddy excuse for an emulator like UltraHLE with a machine like that.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Wed May 28, 2003 9:07 am

Ive had problems with all the 64 emus. Poor performance, horendously glitchy graphics, even on Mario64 and other controller problems.

I cant remember the problems I had with 1964 and PJ64 but I will try and have a look tonight and post up about it.

I have to get started on a remix of a friends tune first though, its being released soon and theres a chance if my remix is good enough it could get released too so I gotta try my best :D
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to Console Emulation