N64 emulation almost perfect?

Sometimes Even Console Emulation Can be Deceptive

Postby RabidYak on Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:45 pm

Silverhaze wrote:mobo? :lol:

Is that a Motherboard Of Black Origin? :lol:

Sorry couldnt resist that one.

LOL, I demand that my Motherboard not be nominated for the MOBOs as it is neither a motherboard nor has it ever been associated with ethnic minoritys.

Silverhaze wrote:Whats wrong with USB then Yak? I happen to quite enjoy its simplicity.

Which is the same reason I cant stand it. Its the hardware embodyment of the constent trend of companys trying to make PCs more friendly to luddites at the expensive of usefullness and speciality. I want the back of my PC to be covered in 4 or 5 different types of legacy ports that all have different purposes and uses, not a load of trendy black oblongs that hand you everything on a silver platter.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:20 am

RabidYak wrote:LOL, I demand that my Motherboard not be nominated for the MOBOs as it is neither a motherboard nor has it ever been associated with ethnic minoritys.

LMAO!!!! Now THATS funny!

DOnt worry Yak, maybe somebody with release a MOBO thats unnecessarily complicated with people like you in mind. No longer will adding a periferal mean a simple plug n play (although thats never the case anyway). It will involve installing a new dodecahedron shaped socket which you have to solder yourself of course into a hole in the back of your PC case, which you have to cut yourself too. Once in there, instructions on how to write the driver software will be provided, considering you can decifer the enigma code its encrypted in of course.

Once thats done, you will only be 15 restarts away from enjoying your new pad as you work out which other periferal its conflicting with.

Or maybe I'm just being silly :D Hey, it IS friday!!!!
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:40 am

Sounds good to me, hopefully it will come in kit form as well. :D
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

back to the emulation...

Postby Pdaimaoh on Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:32 am

how does ogre batle 64 run? couldn't get that to work very well at all on an old version of PJ64

Zelda64 kicked ass
so did Mario64, the still all time best 3D platformer
(SMS is close, but that hover thing allows for too much cheating)
Kart64 rules, too!
and so does...

...uhh
well it was good for a few games!
heh

I know there's another one I played a lot, but damned if I can remember it!
your best friend's drug dealer
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby ivwshane on Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:22 am

Ogre 64 plays pretty good, it's not 100% but it is definitly playable. However there are a couple of spots that seem to really bogg down the computer.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Previous

Return to Console Emulation