wow...just what I was thinking...

Decent ROMS,Fairly fast servers and easy navigation makes an Emu site worthy to post here

Postby Pdaimaoh on Wed May 16, 2001 2:46 am

http://www.f-cksega.com

yeah, FUCK SEGA, fuck em for promising the sequel to jet grind radio to DC owners and then deciding to make it an exclusive on the one system I ain't buyin

and the one system that's a lock for bein third place...what a great fuckin move to cap off a lifetime of screwing over their supporters

companies whose games I may play, but will NEVER pay for again

Eidos
Sega
Interplay
Square
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby Damian on Wed May 16, 2001 3:48 am

Check out these rip off artists:

Rip off merchants

I found it on a link to fuck sega. They say $2.95 a month which sounds good, but then you realise they give you 1MB of storage which is shit! Their best deal gives you 600Megs (I have 500) for $99.95 a MONTH!!! I pay $99 for a whole YEAR.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby adidas on Wed May 16, 2001 3:53 am

You pay 99$ for a year, and you get 500mb with unlimited bandwith? Which host did you end up using?
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Damian on Wed May 16, 2001 4:09 am

ReadyHosting.com
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby jurucyber on Wed May 16, 2001 6:05 am

What?
I dont believe it.PD,you were one of the bigger supporters of Sega at Emux,and yet you post THAT link?

Im sorry but this gets a big Nedy-No-No from me.
I dont care if this makes me unpopular here,
(more so) but i had to say that. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Damian on Wed May 16, 2001 6:09 am

Yeah I still like SEGA, if you'll notice I didn't answer either way in my previous post.

Who could hate a company that made that cute little hedgehog? OK maybe not cute.

Oh yeah, I never knew you were unpopular here jurucyber.

[ 16 May 2001: Message edited by: DamianMoran ]
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby Pdaimaoh on Wed May 16, 2001 6:48 am

I FULLY SUPPORT/ENDORSE/PROMOTE SEGA PIRACY

I WAS a massive supporter of SEGA...every "bad" move by sega, in my eyes, was almost unavoidable...EXCEPT a few...the shining force series is one, seeing as how the Saturn lived for almost THREE FUCKIN YEARS in japan, they coulda tossed a friggin bone out to the US and released the other two...
but I could see them not doing that...

then the maraca thing...sega's OWN FUCKIN STORE didn't have any, hell they only made enough so 1/4 of the games would have enough, and I had to go to two different counties to get two sets...that was pushin it something hardcore heavy

then announcing that DC death was decided almost a year ago...that was going a bit too far...and the US over supporting the DC, a massive userbase, and what happens? well OF FUCKIN COURSE, games are given to the japanese NON SUPPORTERS like they are gods, what does america get? less than 50% conversions!??? WHAT THE FUCK??
this was finally maxin out my limits...the ONLY thing holding me down was the fact that there were already so many great DC titles, and that from what I already had, EVERYTHING I was looking forward to was actually in production for my DC...and I felt that I could live with any sega decisions to move platforms..yadda yadda...
of course, claiming to have a Phantasy Star game (FINALLY) and then just dumping out some blah blah bullshit hack n' slash NOTHING TO DO WITH PHANTASY STAR game, with the phantasy star title really pissed me off, not helping that they finally decide to revive some great series on OTHER PLATFORMS while they still continue to lie and claim they support the DC...18 months my ass

then what happens? game after game gets DROPPED from the list, citing sega's decision to pull out...and finally, the most heinous of all things, and I will NEVER forgive sega, EVER for this

Breaking the promise for another Jet Grind Radio game on the DC
I have never felt this kind of betrayal from SEGA before, I have NEVER turned a blind eye to such a ridiculous steaming pile of bullshit
does anyone else realize that when sega had PROMISED the sequel to jet grind radio for the DC, it was WELL AFTER THE DECISION TO CAN THE DREAMCAST??? how could they DARE to announce that game for the DC when they KNEW FULL WELL that it was NOT going to be on the DC? did they think that EVERY DC owner was gonna be blind and stupid enough to think that makes the Xbox worthy? I used to think sega was the greatest software group of all time, but even for them it would be pure arrogance to think they could make or break someone else's system alone on their first move out

this was not a business realization, this was not an unavoidable issue, this was not a sudden decision at all, but a very premeditated LIE, and for that, I will NEVER forgive sega.

...I don't take backstabbings very well...

This is one of the few decisions I will not ever consider changing for the rest of my life.
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby TheLastKamikaze on Wed May 16, 2001 7:17 am

Amen Pd!

I agree? they have had this planned from the very beginning? making a game is a BIG undertaking, something that takes many months or even years of preparation, and something as fundamental as the very platform for which the game is to be developed for has to be the first issue decided upon. For Sega to announce that JGR2 was to come out for the DC when they did, they surely must have known that it was a FALSE (i.e. LIE!!!) statement at the time as it must have already been in production for the X-Box!!! But this is not a first for them?

More Important I feel is their lies about supporting the DC? right up to and just beyond Christmas of 2000 they maintained their pledge of support for the DC! Then bang? the rumours are true? Sega is leaving the console market. This was not an abrupt event taking all the Sega higher-ups by surprise?. They knew for months in advance (notice how soon after this announcement the screen shots of Virtua Fighter for the PS2 were released?)

Point is Sega lies? this isn?t the first time and won?t be the last? We?re sure to see some great games from them (on other systems) as well as some shit games too! (more Phantasy Star online and Shenmue games? arrghhhh). I?m looking forward to E3, and one of the big reasons is to see how many games Sega has and for which platforms? I?m betting that a lot more games which were supposed to be DC are canned at E3 and their releases get moved to newer consoles? the strange thing will be their appearance in demo or playable form on these ?just announced? systems of release. Just keep in mind the development time associated with making games and you?ll see that Sega must have been planning to ditch the DC right from the very beginning?

Welcome To The Next Level? did you bring some Vaseline?

[ 16 May 2001: Message edited by: TheLastKamikaze ]
TheLastKamikaze
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby were on Wed May 16, 2001 6:12 pm

ugh..long posts..

i hate funcow..hatem with oh so a passion
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Wed May 16, 2001 8:49 pm

FUCK FUCKEDY FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

Thats all I have to say about that. Hey Pd you should try living in the UK and getting DC periferals. No fucking way!!! Cant even get that maraca game over here.

So of these 100 titles for the DC we were supposed to be seeing this year are we even likely to see half of em???
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Thu May 17, 2001 1:11 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silverhaze:
<STRONG>Cant even get that maraca game over here.
</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw it in HMV a few months ago, maracas and everything. But at 75 notes, I didnt find it particularly alluring.

Im just hoping that they actually release Planet Harrier over here, all the other SEGA games I want are already out.

Its about damn time Capcom got thier act together and release Cannon Spike and Mars Matrix over here.

[ 16 May 2001: Message edited by: RabidYak ]
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Pdaimaoh on Thu May 17, 2001 2:55 am

Planet Harriers...set for GAMECUBE

pretty much means no DC version...
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby Damian on Thu May 17, 2001 3:13 am

Ok Pdaimaoh go here: Smile Page

See if there are any you actually like and then report back to me. Bare in mind I don't want to add amny more as the table is getting messed up, also if you see any on other sites give me the link and I will have a look.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby Pdaimaoh on Thu May 17, 2001 4:22 am

I don't like smiley faces
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby adidas on Thu May 17, 2001 4:35 am

That's no smiley face!
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Pdaimaoh on Thu May 17, 2001 1:57 pm

my problem isn't with the icons here, it's with icons in general

thought I said that already?
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby pcbsuckscock on Thu May 17, 2001 2:03 pm

Ohhhhhh I get you now.

Were you harassed by one? Por widdle boy.

[ 17 May 2001: Message edited by: pcbsuckscock ]
pcbsuckscock
PCB Member
PCB Member

Postby Damian on Thu May 17, 2001 5:34 pm

Just mentioned it because you said you don't like the icons we have here.

Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby adidas on Fri May 18, 2001 1:56 am

Why don't you make a 'blank' icon for PD then?
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri May 18, 2001 1:42 pm

Has anybody got any successfully pirated DC games? I can get them from somebody but he said you need some kind of boot disc to get them running properly and for some reason the games tend to crash a lot. Maybe the bloke he gets them from is just crap at pirating. I dunno.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Damian on Fri May 18, 2001 2:28 pm

Oh yeah PD, remember you said you once saw an icon that looked like it was going to jump up and slap you on the face? Was this it?
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby jurucyber on Fri May 18, 2001 5:29 pm

After reading your reply,PD,i guess a lot of what you said makes sense.There was supposed to be a reduction in DC game prices over here but i havent seen any evidence of it yet.

I still dont agree burning dc software is the way to go,but ill shut up about that now. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby were on Sat May 19, 2001 5:46 am

Pd is visiting those sites again aren't we.... [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to Best ROM Sites