dragon waario3-gbc-what do u think?

Decent ROMS,Fairly fast servers and easy navigation makes an Emu site worthy to post here

Postby were on Wed Jul 25, 2001 8:05 am

i've gotten much farther than the rest of th efaqs..withour codes...((who's the best??))

here's the faqs:
1.pachickick?..the game u play, are only 2 in the 1st world and there pretty easy to find.2???why only 2?

2.the one near the desert has a medal on board, close to the deathsign..in a jar i think

3.personalities?i see no difference at all..maybe i'm just *naive*

4.you can win big at monster fights..just use an emu and...

5.equip the starry bracelet on hereo,NOt the pilgram, cause he takes the most hits..

6.best place for exp is on top floor on tower where u get the sage book(becoming one), fighting those metal slimes, and the err..sky dragon

7.to get the yellow-orb,go into town at night to see some discession among people..(thta's whne u finish your side-quests

8.bommerangs suck

9.few hero's spells suck

10.played thru gettin the bird and NOT once got defeated by beat/defeat
11.HERO'S HP/MP LEVELIN is pretty shitty...git some acorns/int seeds?

12. i thought your suppose to intract with your players...what gives?

13.those monster medals are tough...gotten thru baramos, and not one silver medal..ugh

never mind the spellin,i'm just being me...

____should have become a faq-were __

[ 25 July 2001: Message edited by: were ]
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Jul 26, 2001 1:36 pm

Well I thought I would reply as everybody else seems to have blanked this post and I know how annoying that can be.

At least you know that somebody has looked at it now even if they dont know anything about DW3 for the GBA.

Sorry.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Fri Jul 27, 2001 5:40 am

thanx..hmm..think SOMEBODY would though..sigh
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Jul 31, 2001 1:26 pm

I havent used a hand held yet that has a screen big enough for me. I think these manufacturers should develop some flip top screen like the old LCD games used to have. THe ones that folded in half. Imagine if the GBA folded open to reveal a screen twice the size of the one it already has.

Hmmm.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Pdaimaoh on Tue Jul 31, 2001 5:36 pm

get yourself an editor and make a faq

I started playing and then realized I didn't want to (at which point I thought I'd buy a GBA, but instead just got an emu and been playing CotM... I think the GBA is out of the question until I KNOW I can run it on my televison with a gamecube...that screen is too damn small for me)
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Aug 01, 2001 1:32 pm

Yeah that really sucks! Even my old video camera that Viewcam thing with the screen had a minature fluorescent light bulb that back lit the screen for you and that thing is ancient.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Damian on Wed Aug 01, 2001 2:55 pm

Nintendo obviously left out a backlight to conserve battery power. If you look at the Atari Lynx and the Game Gear they both have crap battery life.

There is a separate light available for the GBA that also acts as a magnifier,get yours from Zophar today! (referral code: swampgsucks)
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby Pdaimaoh on Wed Aug 01, 2001 5:39 pm

hell I'd like to imagine a backlit screen, while I'm imagining shit that will never happen!
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Aug 02, 2001 1:43 pm

Those damn things suck donkey balls!!

They are available for the original GB and GBC and are terrible.

Why not just develop a better damn battery, or have a seperate one for the light??
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Fri Aug 03, 2001 3:27 am

companies are smart..they knew about the battery and they can make big $$$$ out of it.another reason is GBA sucks the energy right out of them too..
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Damian on Fri Aug 03, 2001 7:49 am

Phew, just put in the GBA files section today and it took the longest ever, not because of the entries (3) but because I had to go on another comp and test them out while trying to find ROM sites!

GBA ROMS seem to be the hardest to find of all but I managed to find some.
http://home.kimo.com.tw/pocketromz/roms-gba-page02.htm (has three pages, just change the No.).
http://www.geocities.com/emuaddict2000/gb.htm (where I found that link and has some others).

It was pretty damn clear to me which emulator was best and I had damn fun playing Final Fight and Super Mario Advance at full speed. Unfortunately FZero and many others are on this comp and some of those links were down. I was cursing as they had SSF2X and Mario Kart Advance!

I was a bit disappointed by Castlevania as the main character animation seemed a bit crappy, Rayman looked colourful but the gameplay was a bit dull.

I am definitely going to put some more time in and try and find Mario Kart et al as there are some damn good looking games available.

Anyone remember the member who had his own GBA ROM site? Kinx or something. Anyway it is down now, which is not surprising as the big N must use Google as well [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img].
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Aug 03, 2001 1:11 pm

Are you upping roms as well as an emulator?

If you are then cool!! I'll be downloading that stuff tonight. I've wanted to try mario advance for a while.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Damian on Fri Aug 03, 2001 8:51 pm

Urm, afraid not SH me man as they are damn large and about the most illegal kind of ROMs there are [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] if you have difficulty fining Mario though I will send it to you. Those links should work.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Return to Best ROM Sites