I HATE EMUCHINA!

Decent ROMS,Fairly fast servers and easy navigation makes an Emu site worthy to post here

I HATE EMUCHINA!

Postby Blue Hawk on Thu Mar 14, 2002 11:44 pm

i simply hate that site. sure, itsm one of the best rom sites left out there, but its a fucking pain in the ass to get anything from there. 99.9% of the time i go there to download anything, all i get is error 403.9 too many people online. wtf?! this blows. i want sertain roms, but i cant get anything because the other assholes out there wont let me in. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

I HATE EMUCHINA!

Postby ivwshane on Fri Mar 15, 2002 7:49 am

You must be persistant [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
Usually when I have trouble downloading from them I just open the link in a new window and keep refreshing it till I get in.

What are you looking for?
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

I HATE EMUCHINA!

Postby adidas on Fri Mar 15, 2002 8:09 am

That's the same method I use, the refresh method.

Emuchina aggravates me sometimes too, but I love Emuchina [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

I HATE EMUCHINA!

Postby Blue Hawk on Fri Mar 15, 2002 10:08 am

thats what i do and i always get the same messeges. after 10 minutes i get pissed and leave. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

I HATE EMUCHINA!

Postby Torx on Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:40 pm

its gotten MUCH MUCH worse in the past month or 2.. i just go there for the news...

i quit going there, becuase simply, EVERYTIME, and im not exaggerating here either.. every fucking time, i try to enter the rom pages the damn 404 crap shows up.. i think they are narrowing the ip limit every week, to get more people to sign up for the "pay to download" method they have behind closed door..

then they say, goto mirc.. fuck mirc you cant get shit there either... fuckin moron 56kers (no offense to others) wanna download 400MB files that would take 3 days to d/l..

the sure fire way is FTP now.. you just cant depend on emuchina.. yes, i know, they WERE kickass.. i give them mucho props but still.. it fuckin sucks.

They are going about it all wrong..
Instead of limiting ips and users, they need to limit the bandwidth usage for each person to maybe 50k a piece.. that way there can be unlimited people but the bandwidth is still restricted to allow more access to more people. It all evens out but this way would be better for everyone.
Torx
PCB Member
PCB Member

Return to Best ROM Sites