update on dark wizard

Decent ROMS,Fairly fast servers and easy navigation makes an Emu site worthy to post here

update on dark wizard

Postby were on Sun Jan 27, 2002 8:49 am

all last week i have REALLY go tproblems uploadin it to Sabin's ftp site..i seem to get cut off every minute and unable to resume where i left off (as u can see).The whole thing is a mess.

I would have done it in ivwshane's ftp,(he has segaCD games) bu i could never log in..frig, if it keeps up this week,im gonna have to abort it..:-(
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

update on dark wizard

Postby ivwshane on Sun Jan 27, 2002 10:17 am

When did you try to log in? If it was recently (5pm-8:30pm pacific time) then it was because I turned off the server and forgot to turn it back on. I never have problems connecting and no one else seems to also. What ftp client are you using?
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

update on dark wizard

Postby were on Sun Jan 27, 2002 10:35 am

im usin LEAF FTP and clicking on "resume sites" doesnt seemto trigger the "resume" option..hmm

i usually try to log in at 9-11a.m. atlantic time.That's where the problem is cause that's about 2-3 in the morning.

..and that's also why i cant log in your site in the mornings..sigh..i you could leave the server on in the mornings i might get that cd loaded up if the damn server over here stops resetting too(suprise for a LAN line over here).

Plus, if time premits i might be able to upload a couple of oldies, including might and magic and magic 1-4 series.I havent the foggiest where i could get the others in the series..:-(

[ 27 January 2002: Message edited by: were ]
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

update on dark wizard

Postby ivwshane on Sun Jan 27, 2002 11:07 am

Generally my servers are on 24/7, if there is any reason you can't connect sometimes it can be my isp (which has been causing me some major problems). Try using smartftp and see if that helps.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

update on dark wizard

Postby Sabin on Sun Jan 27, 2002 1:06 pm

My cable modem in on the fritz right now. Myt ISP should be sending me a new one this week sometimes and that will clear up the problems people have been having with my FTP....i hope.
Sabin
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

update on dark wizard

Postby were on Mon Jan 28, 2002 6:51 am

ill check them both sometime this week..:-)
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

update on dark wizard

Postby were on Tue Feb 12, 2002 7:16 pm

ok here is the deal

i can't seem to login at sabin's site(a miserable time at), so i have to upload them at IVWshane's site at the resumables section

sorry sabin
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to Best ROM Sites