FB Alpha

Everything pertaining to the more serious side of gaming.

FB Alpha

Postby Damian on Wed Aug 29, 2001 1:51 pm

Must admit that it has been a long time since this has been updated, but of course awhile ago they released a WIP version of 0.136 which many people don't use because they are waiting for the final (like me).

But I have heard from many people that the dysync problems are greatly improved.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Man We Really Need A New Final Burn/v.0136 Wip was the latest but ever since then no one is like posting anything only for the tournament So do you guys have any idea when a new versionw ill be released?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>FB team will release fb 136 soon, when Raz releases the next CPS2 xor, OR when the changes has grown enouth... we just have to be patient, and thank them for their efforts

[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both of those messages were made on the 23rd.

I have heard that there will be a better game selection menu, but I hope it is taking this long (well not long really, but remember when this was released every other day?) because of the number of changes, and not because Raz hasn't made a new release since [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

FB Alpha

Postby Damian on Thu Aug 30, 2001 4:06 am

Ha, the one day I bring this up is the day it is released.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby ivwshane on Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:22 am

ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Return to Computer Emulation