The news forum

Look here for front page news and related threads

The news forum

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:33 pm

Welcome to the News forum. News from the front page can be posted and discussed here.

Anything posted here by somebody that doesnt have front page posting access that appears worthy of the front page will be copied over.

So get posting that news boys and girls!!
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby adidas on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:43 pm

nice idea for a forum. The news script I've installed supports comments, but I didn't enable them for fear of spammers :evil:

Does anyone fancy helping me pretty up the front page? :) I really am shit at web design/graphics.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:46 pm

adidas wrote:nice idea for a forum. The news script I've installed supports comments, but I didn't enable them for fear of spammers :evil:

Does anyone fancy helping me pretty up the front page? :) I really am shit at web design/graphics.

Maybe we can try putting an ad on craigslist
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:23 am

Thanks, it was only after I posted and realised it was just slightly limited and also that some people bypass the front page all together that I decided spur of the moment to create the news forum. I've seen it work well in other forums.

If I could work out where to start with web design I would like to give it a go!

I looked at the HTML source the other day and it makes more sense now that I've had more exposure to it.

I'll try and grab something like Dreamweaver over the weekend but I think I have Frontpage at the very least. Where to I go to get the full script for the front page for editing?
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to News: Front Page