Revolutions For Sale By Thanksgiving?

Discuss all things console related

Revolutions For Sale By Thanksgiving?

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:10 pm

In an interview featured in today’s edition of Japanese newspaper Sankei Shinbun, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata stated, “We can’t disclose the Revolution’s release period yet, but we have no plans to miss out on the year-end sales battle. As for North America, we need to release it by Thanksgiving, or otherwise we won’t receive support from the retail industry. So the Revolution will be released prior to that period.”

I think it’s funny that he says they can’t disclose the release period yet and then goes on to do exactly that. He goes on to say that he wants to make the Revolution affordable which more or less confirms the rumors of it being a lot cheaper than the 360 or PS3. You can read the article at

GAMESPOT
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Zep on Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:22 pm

I think the Revolution wont be the next big thing in graphics/games advancement. The X360 and the PS3 will be playing too rough for the Revolution in that field. If the Revolution does however have good "entertaining" games with good multiplayer "action" and enhances graphics and added features on retro (NES and SNES) games, then I think I would consider buying one.
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:37 pm

Yeah Im still keeping my hopes up for it. They better have a good trump card though.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby TheLastKamikaze on Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:12 pm

I'll get it day one (like I did with the 360)... but I might wait on the PS3 (I don't have time to play one console nevermind three)... and I'd pick it up when they remake it as a PSthree... and cherry pick the good games (like I did with the PStwo).
TheLastKamikaze
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Return to Console Games