Im out of here

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Im out of here

Postby jurucyber on Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:29 am

Damian,that Class guy is just laughing at you,he has no respect for your authority (authoritahhhh),every time you warn him he just continues to post more right wing bilge.

Im going to a forum where Neo Nazis are not permitted to post and where there is some degree of moderation.You may think i was over reacting,but i dont feel like explaining the effect this propaganda has on me.I would teel all about my background and why this effecting me,but i no longer feel comfortable here.Its pathietic fat middle class crackers like class who would beat up a immigrant in the street,and not do the type of jobs peoples of differing cultures happily accept.

You can delete my user name and pass now.Im gone.

Son of two hard working "immigrants" and fucking proud of it.
I reserve the right to be a grumpy Bastard.
jurucyber
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby ivwshane on Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:39 am

Aren't we all son/daughters of immigrants though?

Well I don't want to see you go but in order to make your voice heard I guess you have to do what you have to do.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby KoHC on Wed Jul 03, 2002 7:41 am

:cry:

Sad to see jurucyber leave, and I do hope Damian can do something about it........................

Don't understand why someone comes to emuation board and post racist stuff.... I don't go to racist board and talk about emulations for sure.

Don't tell immigrants to leave America, you have no rights to say that. Unless you're native Americans.
KoHC
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Damian on Wed Jul 03, 2002 8:07 am

Aww Juru man is there anyway you might reconsider? :cry: My parents were immigrants too, came from Ireland to England.

The Truth is I actually know Class and said he could post here as he was getting shit at other boards, yeah for the same reasons. At the other forums he was being banned not for what he said, but actually because some specific people in power chose to hate him (which I thought was wrong).

In fact he caused the whole recent VGN shakeup (again) if you noticed. The whole powerplay was made to look like something different but in fact it was just another we want Class out so there move.

Class does respect me I think, and really would stop all posts about non gaming/emulation/PC if I asked him, which I am considering now if you might reconsider as you are a long time Reg :( He now has his old forums back on VGN and a pass to post in them; I don't he NEEDs to post the stuff here he was just doing so as he is very interested in them.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby ivwshane on Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:21 am

Yeah why is he so fascinated by the subject?
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby Blue Hawk on Wed Jul 03, 2002 1:46 pm

DamianMoran wrote:Class does respect me

yes... but does he respect the feelings of others? i dont know about y'all, but i think juru has the right idea. the guy is gettingmon my damn nerves with all his racist shit hes posting. i hate the idea of staying in anyplace that has a biggot that refuses to change his ways, even if it is only at a board. i dont give a shit what he does in real life (if he has a life that is) but dont come to a place that doesnt want to see that shit posted everywhere. hes just turning this board into his own version of the retrogames current afairs board...... and if he doesnt stop, or isnt banned, im gonna be leaving too.
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Re: Im out of here

Postby mr rom on Wed Jul 03, 2002 3:34 pm

jurucyber wrote:
Im going to a forum where Neo Nazis are not permitted to post and where there is some degree of moderation.

http://www.retrogames.com is the place you're looking for, and while you're at it, post this up over there: http://66.162.73.99/exobitch3d/ :D
mr rom
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Re: ..........

Postby Class316 on Thu Jul 04, 2002 12:39 am

KoHC wrote:Don't tell immigrants to leave America, you have no rights to say that. Unless you're native Americans.

really? did they build the country??

Oh, and as for the "they were there first" theory, see these links:

http://www.archaeology.org/9701/etc/specialreport.html and http://www.s-t.com/daily/04-96/04-29-96/1amummy.htm
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Re: Im out of here

Postby Class316 on Thu Jul 04, 2002 2:26 am

jurucyber wrote:Im going to a forum where Neo Nazis are not permitted to post and where there is some degree of moderation.

If you read the section I?m posting on it?s called ?General Banter?. If I were posting it on the arcade section or console section than that would be going off topic. I?m perfectly within the context of this part of the forum.

You may think i was over reacting,

Yes you?re over reacting! It?s simply text and a pic or two on screen! If I see a goatse pic on a forum am I gonna cry about it? I just let it go and move on. Same when I see other disturbing posts I don?t like.

Its pathietic fat middle class crackers like class who would beat up a immigrant in the street,

I assure you there?s PLENTY more non-White on White crimes than there are Whites on non-Whites! You just tend to hear about the White on non-White more a lot more! For example if I told you JASPER,TX you would think about the three Whites that dragged a black guy a few years ago, and not the recent incident early this year where three Black guys dragged a White guy to his death. (very few outside Jasper knows of this). And Damian, he used a RACIST SLUR!! He?s accusing me of racism yet I never ever used a racist slur! And he just did!

Fine, if it means soooo much to all of you I?ll stop these type of posts!(But I won?t stop posting on here.)
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby ivwshane on Thu Jul 04, 2002 6:18 am

I think it's all understood that we have no problem with you but rather the topic.
For me it's not that I agree or disagree with your views but rather I just don't want to read about it on this board.

This board has a close family (to me anyway) who are really into emulation and we come here to get away from some of the other crap that goes on other emu boards. Yes occasionally we do go outside of the realm of emulation but it's rare and when we do it's usually not offensive.

Anyways, let's move forward from here and never bring this up again;)
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby KoHC on Thu Jul 04, 2002 11:09 am

Class316 wrote:really? did they build the country??

Look, I'm not here to argue who build the country and who's here first. This is an emulation board. So post your racist stuff at racist board and your emuation stuff here.

If you really want to talk about who build the country, then African Americans should own most farms and Aisans should own 90% of the rail roads across the country. Again, we are in the country build by many races. If you don't like it, it's fine by me. As long as you post your opinions on those racist boards.
KoHC
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Class316 on Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:35 pm

KoHC wrote: If you really want to talk about who build the country, then African Americans should own most farms and Aisans should own 90% of the rail roads across the country.

Blacks can?t farm to save their lives. In South Africa and Zimbabwe they?re killing White farmers in govt sponsored attacks, Blacks are now taking over the farms and these nations are starving even more than usual! And who pays for it?? The stupid Western govts that send money to such places!

Again, we are in the country build by many races.

The US was founded and built by one race (many different nationalities but only one race). However, since about 1965 (when that horrid immigration act took effect), it?s been systematically pillaged and destroyed by all the ?diverse? races that entered (who have absolutely no right to be there to BEGIN with). I swear if you look at what?s been going on since then it looks like a cancer that?s spreading.

"Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government." - George Washington, 1793
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Blue Hawk on Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:24 pm

and people like you arent helping it stop. and if i see one more racist or antisemetic thing posted here by class, i WILL leave.
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Return to General Banter