Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

More and more children of immigrants unable to speak english

Postby Class316 on Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:07 am

Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby draxe on Sat Jun 15, 2002 1:36 am

I can sypmpathize. I recently had new carpet put in my house, all of which was done by Mexicans. I was lucky if ONE of them spoke 2 words of English. One thing they like to do is cook their lunch in a wok, RIGHT ON YOUR FRONT LAWN, burning the SHIT out of your grass!! The exact same thing happened when I had my roof re-done. You hire a company to do the work, and they send out the Mexicans to do the labor portion. Word to the wise: never have Home Depot do any work for your house, cause they'll only send out non-english-speaking Mexicans out to confuse you, whine when the work is too much for them, and burn your lawn on their lunchbreak!
draxe
PCB Member
PCB Member

Postby mr rom on Sat Jun 15, 2002 4:41 am

draxe wrote:I can sypmpathize. I recently had new carpet put in my house, all of which was done by Mexicans. I was lucky if ONE of them spoke 2 words of English. One thing they like to do is cook their lunch in a wok, RIGHT ON YOUR FRONT LAWN, burning the SHIT out of your grass!! The exact same thing happened when I had my roof re-done. You hire a company to do the work, and they send out the Mexicans to do the labor portion. Word to the wise: never have Home Depot do any work for your house, cause they'll only send out non-english-speaking Mexicans out to confuse you, whine when the work is too much for them, and burn your lawn on their lunchbreak!

They have Mexicans in Georgia? Damn, and I thought they were only in California ;)
mr rom
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby draxe on Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:48 am

HAHA!! Mexicans? Only in California?? HAHAHAHAAH!! Man, they multiply like jackrabbits over here! Most of the signs you see (with the exception of traffic signs) are writting in both English AND spanish. It's fucking rediculous. I'd say 70+% of the Mexicans in Georgia don't speak a WORD of English. But they continue to make money doing whatever they can, sending that money to their families in Mexico, so they can pay some greengo to smuggle them accross the border.
draxe
PCB Member
PCB Member

the beginning of hatred...or...bad music=murderous rampage

Postby Pdaimaoh on Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:31 am

funny for the past few years, I've never seen any in my part of Ohio, though there are plenty of other groups due to the campus, however just about a month ago, several places opened up near me, and all of them suddenly became what I would be forced to call INFESTED with 'em

infestation because they play the gayest, and I mean that in the only way I've ever used that word as a slur-music I have ever...EVER...even when I lived in a suite with two rap lovers-had to listen to

god it sucks
worse yet, they party as much as the frats do only they always play karaoke versions of their shit music

I hate the music
I refuse to be a narc, but for once in my life, I was happy as a clam that my less tolerant neighbor decided to call the cops on those bastards any time they played their shit music after midnight loud enough to be heard on our side of the street

worst

music

ever

some old family moved in two houses down, it's two elderly units and two really young units and one 'just right' who's pretty damn hot for a chick that likes the shittiest music to have ever been played on the international channel

too bad none of them speak english...

well, not really, cept for the hottie

none of our signs are multi-lingual yet
and I doubt spanish gets the vote being that they have yet to dominate the minority report here...

too bad they congregate on my home street
did I mention they play loud music that utterly sucks?
it's making me turn racist

that's how awful it is
even the ice-cream truck music is better!
on a sad, twisted note
a radio station around here plays that puke music...

I may kill over this. I'll wait for another month or two and see if any of them get popped since it's suddenly very common here
your best friend's drug dealer
Pdaimaoh
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby Guest on Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:42 am

:x
Tell me about it, man. They're fuckin parasites around here. And I've heard that shit they call music. It makes me wanna launch myself out of a cannon right into a brick wall. That shitty 1-2 beat with the fuckin accordian?!? AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! TURN IT OFF!!!!

Postby draxe on Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:49 am

HAHAHAHAH!!! EXACTLY!!!! Worst noise I've ever been subjected to, hands down.
"I'd procrastinate, but I keep putting it off."
draxe
PCB Member
PCB Member

Postby Class316 on Sat Jun 15, 2002 6:36 pm

draxe wrote:HAHA!! Mexicans? Only in California?? HAHAHAHAAH!! Man, they multiply like jackrabbits over here!

Well said! They?re all over the South West now, and by 2004-2005 White are expected to be a minority in Texas just like they are in California! By 2020 the results of the War between the US and Mexico will have been totally reversed :(

And now in Texas they?re defacing US history as to not ?offend? Mexicans! So by this logic the War of Independence should also be changed to now offend the British that are in the US! But I guess it doesn?t matter cause the British aren?t dark enough to get such treatment!
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to General Banter