Where there fuck?!

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Where there fuck?!

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:03 am

Has everybody gone??!?!?!?!?

Damian has dissapeared off the face of the Earth, not even on Live anymore!
Zep?? Any progress on the 360?
Yak? No sign of him on Live or anywhere else right now.
Were
Ad
TLK

Everybody?!?! Anybody?!?!?! HELLLOOOOOOOO!!!
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Re: Where there fuck?!

Postby Zep on Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:16 pm

Chiiiiiiiiiiill.

I've just come back from the Latitude festival (I think it was in Suffolk). I was drunk for nearly 5 days straight. I'm feeling a bit "Where the fuck?!" because of all the ecstasy and ketamine but I still haven't forgotten about this place. I find it normalises me.

The expected delivery for my 360 is the 30th of this month, but I've been told to expect it some time before then.
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Damian on Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:25 pm

I don't sign into live by default anymore. Not been playing anything on the 360 for months either.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby RabidYak on Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:21 pm

Still around, althougth i've not been gaming outside of the DS due to being wiped out by a vicious flu for a couple of weeks and a general dearth of new games that I want to play.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:18 am

Contact!!

Nice to hear from you guys.

Zep, sounds like a killer festival!! Been years since I did anything like that.

Sorry to hear about the flu Yak. I know somebody else who's been taken down by that sucker.

Damian, you have the right to moan at me for not making the #obfuscation effort. What have you been doing with yourself then? I dont sign in by default when I turn my 360 on because I have 5 or 6 profiles for various people on there but soon as I click my profile Im on Live. Only other way for me is to take my ethernet lead out.
Had some dude getting all weird because I never accepted his friend invite. Man I swear since owning most of England and France on Flatout I get at least 1 new friend request from a stranger a day!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Damian on Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:54 pm

Last few months I've only been using it as a media player, and is auto-sign is turned on you get annoying notifications all the time even if you select to turn them off! Think I'll be picking up my 360 more in the coming weeks, need to get around to it really. Would like to play The Darkness, nothing else I can think of as I'm not into car games anymore.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:45 am

Yeah Darkness is good although I've ended up using a walkthrough cos I got pissed off with never knowing what Im really meant to be doing next. Its not exactly clear on directions.

As for car games, man you should be playing Flatout!! Its a bloody riot mate!! Not just racing but ragdoll stunts and derbys too!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RaoulDukeGonzo on Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:25 pm

I've been trying to get the last achievement on Fight Night Round 3, im currently getting my arse kicked. Its a bitch to train the boxer.
RaoulDukeGonzo
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:58 am

Oh THATS why you're always doing Barerra vs Barerra or whatever they're called. I thought it might be a custom match or something you were practicing on.

Well....looking at the release dates theres bugger all coming out today and shit loads next month. Still...BOMBERMAN LIVE came out yesterday! I've yet to try it out but I got the demo and my credit card is ready and poised to spring into action if its up to the usual high bomberman standards.....thats if you dont count Bomberman Online of course.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:53 am

Soeey for the long reply, i had a major family crisis that pretty much devisated my family :///

But it seems facebook seems to be the norm righ tnow,well,with the lawsuits that is happening :o

still in the games,had a hiatus from wow cause of the family thing and still working in the same job(which is another topic altogether) :(
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby TheLastKamikaze on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:47 am

lol, I will never quit coming to these boards (it's nice to see a small group of people still sticking it out together)... Like everyone else, there's been a lot going on in my personal life... my Fiancé of 5 years, up and left June 1st, and it took me months to figure out what my next move was going to be.

I'm doing good now, and I've landed on my feet... got everything sorted out, and I'm getting back into gaming now (as summer is ending, and there isn't that many good days for skateboarding left).

I beat Bioshock (the only game I've beaten in quite a while...) and absolutely loved it!

I will try to make some more regular visits to these boards now - I like the "new" look... when did this happen?
TheLastKamikaze
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Return to General Banter