Yet another tale of niggers killing each other (self regulat

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Yet another tale of niggers killing each other (self regulat

Postby DonCatoli on Wed May 30, 2007 4:20 pm

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_11452.aspx

Friend Claims Manners' Killing Was "Tragic Accident"
Monday May 28, 2007

The first degree murder charges may suggest otherwise, but a teen who claims to have intimate knowledge of what really led to Jordan Manners' death says he was killed during a tragic accident. The acquaintance, who fears being identified, was not there when the shooting took place, but claims to have spoken directly to those who were and says it was all a terrible mishap. "A couple of the boys were in the bathroom," he reveals. "They're all friends, and they were fooling around with the gun. One of them said, "Do you want to know what a real firecracker feels like?" And he placed it on Jordan's chest and it went off by accident."

The story echoes previous tales about the 15-year-old getting into a fireworks fight in the parking lot of an abandoned plaza not far from C.W. Jefferys C.I., just hours before he was discovered murdered last Wednesday. But neither of those versions has been verified and there's no known physical evidence to support them.

At a press conference Monday, police confirmed that the two men charged with the killing were friends with Jordan. They also admitted they don't have a motive for why the two teens would allegedly want to harm him. A tenant at a house where one of the accused was staying when he was arrested recalled seeing Jordan with one of his suspected killers just weeks before his death. "I looked at him and I said 'I never see you before. You're beautiful," remembers Marcia Campbell. "You know, you're a very handsome boy.' And he smiled."

Police have stated that they don't believe gangs were involved in the shooting. And many community sources have also stated that one of the suspects was arrested because he stayed behind to help Jordan after he was shot. And even though they don't know the evidence, some seem convinced police will have a hard time making a legitimate case for murder in the first degree.

The two boys will be back in court via video link next Monday.
DonCatoli
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Return to General Banter