Revealing Photos of illegals the media WON'T show!

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Revealing Photos of illegals the media WON'T show!

Postby Class316 on Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:39 pm

Just LOOK at these photos!

Much more @ http://www.mexica-movement.org/granmarcha.htm

If NOW they are talking this way, what's going to happen in 20 years??

And Bush is sending troops to kill a bunch of A-Rabs continents away?? The REAL enemy is RIGHT HERE!!
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:02 pm

Fully man! Fully.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Zep on Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:46 pm

I think all serious, hardcore rascists have got psychological problems. I'm a man, you're a man. She's a woman and she's a woman.
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby PASTA POWER on Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:08 pm

o
Last edited by PASTA POWER on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PASTA POWER
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby ivwshane on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:34 pm

The only way to keep illegals out is to make mexico a better country. We don't have issues with canadians do we?

If you want to help curb illegals you have to go after those that benifit from their migration.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby Class316 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:44 am

Prejudice exists in those pictures I posted. They want to deport Whites from a land they did not build. You don't see me going to Mexico saying they should be deported?

Fact is, these are illegal, yet "our" leaders support them. One would think there should be no debate cause the BROKE THE LAW! Also, people who help them should be held liable! If I help a killer or thief I would go to jail!

The Irony is, they come here cause it's better than their country, but if they never lost the SW US to being with, it would be no better than present day Mexico! And slowly slowly all the SW US is becoming another Mexico as it's being occupied.

I don't think we need to execute them. All these bodies would stink even more than they do while they’re breathing. We need to deport them and put snipers on the border. With one or two snipes, they will stop trying to come in.

Though the though of a Arnold as the Terminator shooting them all is quite nice.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:40 am

You have to ask where all the money to build a huge wall and employ snipers would come from though?

If you did exterminate them all then you could burn the bodies as fuel in powerstations! Everyones a winner :lol:
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Zep on Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:09 pm

PASTA POWER wrote:
I think all serious, hardcore rascists have got psychological problems.
and I think you are full of it. Prejudice is an enduring human legacy whatever its flavor and all are infected. It begins when one starts to form preferences for certain things over others and continues to grow as one experiences more. Psychology is a pseudo-science half of the time trying to support and protect the old morality since using purely religion is not as effective anymore; and the other half of the time it is feigning true understanding of the mind by treating a true science, ie statistics, as its lackey so it can have some sort of respectability.

I'm Greek, my entire family is Greek. The history of my country's democracy spans back to Ancient times, hundreds and hundreds of years before Rome was a dot on the map. When those dirty Albanian bastards start to move in to Greece, it pisses me off that they show no respect for what they are coming into (much like what I can see from those dirty Mexicans). Hatred becomes inevitble.

My personal opinion however, which nobody will ever agree with, is that surely a solution to the hatred would be to treat all men as equal. I agree totaly with what you say that experience amounts to more recognition of ones culture, and this should be respected, but not to the point where we start marching in the streets and starting fights.

Another point I would like to make is that the media is a bunch of crap. Why are they hiding these pictures?

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Class316 on Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:43 pm

Silverhaze wrote:You have to ask where all the money to build a huge wall and employ snipers would come from though?

$3 bn each year is sent to the Jews to fight the Arabs

Billions and billions are being spent in Iraq, which was never a threat to the US.

All they have to do is spend money FOR America and not for someone else! And the money is there!

Zep wrote:Another point I would like to make is that the media is a bunch of crap. Why are they hiding these pictures?

Easy. The media WANTS America (and the White world in general) to be over run. It's been that way for 60 years. So they can't show pictures that go against their cause.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby were on Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:53 pm

ivwshane wrote:The only way to keep illegals out is to make mexico a better country. We don't have issues with canadians do we?

If you want to help curb illegals you have to go after those that benifit from their migration.

gosh, i hope canada is not a problem,but that is all i see on TV now,i can see the NAFTA coming apart.

and i really thought harper will kiss bush's butt,apparently he's not. 8)
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:00 am

You're the only problem in Canada were. So long as you stay put there wont be any worries. Maybe they should build a big wall with snipers around were's house to make sure he stays there? ;)
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Zep on Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:32 pm

Yea, him and his crazy motor engine powerd mouse.

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:39 pm

Only usable in a well ventillated area
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to General Banter