FUCK YOU NINTENDO!!!

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

FUCK YOU NINTENDO!!!

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:22 pm

Well once again they have surpassed themselves in annoyance.

Firstly I buy a Nintendo Gameboy Advance and five minutes later they bring out the SP with its better design and backlit screen. The nano or mini or whatever they call it is of no concern to me since it was released so late but now the motherfuckers have done it again!!!

I get a nice shiney new DS and what do they do?

Bring out a sleeker, lighter, better quality model. Cunts.

I think that DS owners should be offered the chance to upgrade for a hugely reduced price if they exchange their own DS.

I can see what they are doing, they have made it look like the controllers for the new Revolution so you can probably expect to see the new DS in pea green, red, blue and whatever other colours they made their TV remote control pads.

Its really pissed me off as you can probably tell and I'm seriously considering fucking off the Revolution entirely just because of this cheap shitty tactic. I know they dont do it with their proper consoles but hell, looks like they are getting into the habit so what next? We pay £200 for a Revolution only to have them bring it out again with better features and expect you to buy another one? FUCK YOU NINTENDO!!!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3147494

Pics and the full story there. Yeah it looks nice and stuff but that is not the point. Dont bring something out knowing full well you are going to bring out a better model 5 minutes later!!!
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:18 am

this has to be killing nintendo with all the techs,did t i read somewhere there not doing so hot on the videogame as of lately?
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:04 pm

True they’re not doing so well. Only 10 years ago who would have thought that Sony would surpass them. Maybe in a couple of years Sony and Microsoft will be the new Nintendo and Sega, while Nintendo will be the “Atari”.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Zep on Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:12 pm

I remember a similar thing happening with the N64.... about 2 months after release the price dropped £99 or so....
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:12 am

Yeah thats right! They fucked me over then too because I bought one second hand right before they announced the price drop and so didnt have a receipt.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to General Banter