Michael Jackson converts to Islam, will build a mosque

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Michael Jackson converts to Islam, will build a mosque

Postby Class316 on Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:31 pm

Just when you thought he couldn’t get any more insane and destroy things more than he already did:

Michael Jackson is going to convert to Islam. The Arabian newspaper Khaleej Times reports that he decided to move to Bahrain with his three children after the notorious trial in the USA.

He intends to build a mosque near his new house. According to the newspaper, he has appropriated “a round sum” for the construction. In the mosque, the basics and principles of Islam, as well as the English language will be taught. Michael Jackson has made a contract with English instructors from the USA who will teach in that mosque in Bahrain.

At first it appeared as though Jackson was looking for a place in the suburb of Berlin. But the rumors soon faded. In the end the singer decided to move with his family to Bahrain and live there till the end of his life. According to the Arabian newspaper Al-Sharq al-Awsat, the residence permits are being drawn up for his family and himself. Michael Jackson has already bought two huge villas on an artificial island, established an account in the local bank and purchased two cars. The singer might also have bought a palace and some ground in the vicinity of the international airport intending to build a hotel. However, this information is rejected by the government.

http://funreports.com/fun/12-12-2005/13 ... _jackson-0

But considering their own prophet had sex with children, I’m sure he’ll feel right at home :roll:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:36 pm

Typical :roll:
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Zep on Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:46 pm

This guy is a fucking comedy genius....
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby adidas on Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:00 pm

Is this even real? Considering the site is called funreports.com?
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:15 am

Well I know for a fact he moved to Bahrain.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:28 am

Jackson's veiled attempt at shopping in Bahrain

MANAMA, Bahrain (AP) -- Pop star Michael Jackson was spotted shopping in a Bahrain mall on Wednesday, hiding his face behind a veil and donning a black robe traditionally worn by women in the Gulf.

He was with three children, apparently his own, who also had their faces covered by dark scarves. An unidentified woman accompanied them.

The pop star, who seems to be settling in the Persian Gulf, was seen leaving Marina Mall in the Bahrain capital, holding a child by the hand. On the way out a back door, he shook hands with security guards.

The woman -- also dressed in the black robe called an abaya, jeans and a scarf that partially covered her face -- had the two other children. All three children were wrapped in black scarves and wore yellow shirts and sweatpants or khakis without robes.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/01/ ... index.html
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:44 am

Let the dick get on with it. As long as hes not doing it anywhere near me I dont really give a toss what he gets up to.

I just feel sorry for the kids.

Im a firm believer that kids should always be left to make up their own minds about what they believe in. They shouldnt be circumcised without their consent, thats just child abuse and theres no 2 ways about it!!! All that shit about it being less sensitive at that age is fabricated bullshit designed to make the parents feel better about it.
They shouldnt be taken to any place of religious worship or significance until they are old enough to make up their own minds about whether they want to believe in blind faith or not.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:46 pm

nice to see mr.jackson in the spotlight,and it appears he has some money to see Britain too
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:13 am

:lol: :lol:

I'll just be off to 'Sniper Rifles R Us'
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to General Banter