You know you want it!!

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Postby Zep on Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:44 pm

Call Of Duty 2 is probably my favourite PC game out at the moment. Killing Nazis is so much more fun than shitting bricks while playing F.E.A.R with shit graphics.

I've just downloaded Sword Of Mana and Final Fantasy 4. I'm trying really hard to enjoy Sword of Mana but it's going a little slow. Final Fantasy 4 is just so damn old, but the hype around it is almost as good as FF6 (not 7, that's just meteor), so I'll give it a whirl.

God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:54 am

Yeah CoD2 is top notch. See my post if you want some shots and a review.

I was playing FF7 for a while but because I had to get the PS1 version all the graphics were jumping around and stuff like that damn system used to do.

FEAR is good but needs a top end gfx card and at least a gig of ram.

Im afraid I've been sucked back in by Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 though. Theres not many games you can play while watching TV and browsing the net on another PC at the same time.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:17 pm

I'm downloading the new Prince of Persia. Hope I can run it since it has nasty protection.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby PASTA POWER on Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:24 pm

o
Last edited by PASTA POWER on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PASTA POWER
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby were on Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:58 am

i recalled a date-sim(ish) on the ps2..its an rpg(2 discs),that you need to have successful dates to get your weapon skills up??

no inda why i thought of it :roll:
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:10 am

PASTA POWER wrote:
HL2 was good. Well....yeah I admit I never played it again once I completed it. It held my attention until I'd done that though.
Don't blame the game for your short attention span. It's probably why you are so into MP titles.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rollercoaster tycoon is my current favourite which I can easily play for hours.

Your gaming preferences are different to mine and thats the way it is. Im happy to accept that.

were wrote:i recalled a date-sim(ish) on the ps2..its an rpg(2 discs),that you need to have successful dates to get your weapon skills up??

no inda why i thought of it :roll:

Brother were, we'll never have any idea what goes through your head. You're a mystery to most of us ;);)

Merry Christmas to everybody by the way. Im looking forward to much multiplayer fun with my friends and family on the computer and in board games, conversation, food, TV and all the other stuff that goes with Christmas. What will everybody else be doing?

Oh yeah Class, is that the latest PoP game? Two Thrones or something?
I've not tried any of the newer games to be honest. I own Sands of Time and Warrior Within but I havent played them. I gave up on SoT after it refused to give me any sound and no online tips and tricks I found seemed to solve the problem. I installed WW once but as I didnt have a decent pad at the time I never bothered to play it for more than a few mins. I also found the sound effects to be weak and feeble but it may have just been a bad first impression. I'll give it another bash now that I have a dual analog pad.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Zep on Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:59 pm

The more I played Warrior Within, the more brilliant it became. Will definately try the new one soon....
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:30 pm

Well after your endorsement I'll have to give it a go!! Thing is, I just dont know if my tiny attention span will allow me to get past the first level. Oh if only it had a 32 multiplayer co-op mode. Bah! :lol:

I have to admit I really only tried it for a brief time as it came free with my PC and I had so much other stuff to try out. I really wanted to play SoD before as I thought there might be some connection between the games but screw it. I'll have a go over the xmas period while Im off work.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby PASTA POWER on Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:59 am

o
Last edited by PASTA POWER on Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PASTA POWER
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:45 pm

PASTA POWER wrote:
Rollercoaster tycoon is my current favourite which I can easily play for hours.
but you can't devote your entire attention to before being distracted by the TV or the internet. You almost go as far as saying it plays itself. This all just reaffirms my assertion that you have a short attention span.

......................... :shock: oh I'm sorry, were you saying something??
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:06 am

just recalling of what pasta power says about english translations about NO date sims will ever coem over here on consoles.just mentioned there was an rpg that came out for the playstation1 that involves "dating" assortment of girls(basically guess what u think about and other things),and basically,its about leveling up your weapons

premise is stupid and i nevered completed,there was voice acting too..remember about the title character collapsing,you can have 3 members in your party and only 1 person attacks while the other 2 "assis"(cheering..etc)
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:01 pm

Im gonna have to stop you there were, you're making the forum members nauseous :lol:
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:42 pm

Silverhaze wrote:Im gonna have to stop you there were, you're making the forum members nauseous :lol:

lol..somebody has to..

..reason why i stopped playing the game.think "atlus" made it.. :wink:
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby RabidYak on Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:15 pm

I've never played a Zelda game either.

Mario, Sonic, Bomberman and Resident Evil are the only major console franchises that havent passed me by. Can't say i've ever played any of the main Mega Man, Castlevania or Metroid games.

I'm almost burnt out on modern FPS games now, COD2 and MOH:PA are the only recent ones that I really got into. I think its because they seem to be moving more in the direction of fancy environments and attempts at movie-style plots rather then gratioutious carnage, but it could just be because i've played about a million of the things.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Previous

Return to General Banter