A sensitive issue for everybody

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

A sensitive issue for everybody

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:37 pm

As most of you know, the other forum I use on occasion is 3dgpu.com

I noticed this post and thought some people might be interested in it too.

Enjoy.

http://3dgpu.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5833

I suppose I could have just posted the link to the video file but I thought some might want to see how others had commented.

Also, check out the link to the other post that CraigV posted.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:36 pm

Another thing I forgot to mention!

I read a story in the paper this morning about a bunch of asian men who kicked a white man to death. They showed no remorse at all and were boasting about how they killed whitey and that will teach the white man not to interfere in paki business. (Their words)

Not fucking once during that whole article was the word 'race' used. This wasnt a racial attack, it had nothing to do with the colour of anybody's skin by the look of the article.

A white man only needs to fart in the general direction of an ethnic minority and its front page news the next day.

Lets hope these cunts get what they deserve. Failing the death penalty I think they should be put into a white dominated prison and taught a lesson.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:13 pm

I can't see the video from work but it's the tip of the iceberg.

Here's the story you're referring to:

ImageImage

Asian gang members who boasted they had killed a white man have been found guilty of murder.

Christopher Yates, 30, was knocked to the ground and his head kicked like a football last November, the Old Bailey was told.

He was set upon by the group who had been drinking in the car park of the University of East London in Barking.

Sajid Zulfiqar, 25, Zahid Bashir, 23, and Imran Maqsood, 21, of Ilford, east London, will be sentenced on Thursday.

The court heard that after the attack Zulfiqar shouted, in Urdu: "We have killed the white man. That will teach an Englishman to interfere in Paki business."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4460778.stm

Also, the BBC site had this quote in that same story, but have since removed it:

Outside court, Det Ch Insp Tony Boxall said the motive for the attack was not clear. "Whether it was racially motivated, only the defendants can say," he added.

"Certainly, the comments made after the attack could be perceived as racist."

There's no screen grab that it was there, but it was! THIS is what the Chief of police said! And BBC had it on their article!

More stories?

White Girls held by Black gang in knife kidnap terror

TWO teenage girls were left "extremely shaken" after they were subjected to a terrifying knifepoint abduction by a gang of at least 15 black youths.

The girls, aged 14 and 15, were at Barnt Green railway station on Tuesday, November 8, at about 5pm when they approached by the group.

They were taken by train to Alvechurch railway station, where they were ordered to make several phone calls to other teenagers.

According to police, three of the teenagers called upon were ordered to the Alvechurch area, where they were also abducted.

http://www.thisisredditch.co.uk/worcest ... TEST2.html

But remember, it's White man's fault. if Whitey wasn't so evil there'd be no reason to molest White girls :roll:

Don't forget, your little kid is racist:

RACISM among Irish toddlers will be tackled at a conference for childcare providers in Dublin later this month.

International research shows that children can form prejudices against other races even as babies and pre-schoolers. Workers in creches and childcare facilities will be shown how games and activities can prevent such discrimination forming.

The anti-racism initiative is being organised by childcare committees in south Dublin and Fingal who hope it will provide a blueprint for child carers across the country.

Julia Hackett, a co-ordinator on the south Dublin committee, says it is important for children to acknowledge the differences between people at an early age and learn to accept them.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/ ... 65,00.html
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:52 pm

Id like to see the evidence on that kiddy thing and why children form prejudices even without external prompting.

And the 15 black fellas thing? Well they're pack animals arent they? Like dogs.
Get one on his own and hes a little chickenshit but get them in a group and they work as one. Thats why you never see them on their own when they are trying to start trouble which....lets admit it....is all the fucking time.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:22 pm

In other news, a Tory MP wants paypal to cut off the BNP, a 100% legal political party in Britain.

Tory MP Ben Wallace has written to the boss of PayPal Europe over concerns that the online payment service is being used to raise funds for the British National Party (BNP).

The MP for Lancaster & Wyre was reacting to a campaign set in motion by his local branch of Unite Against Fascism (UAF) which claims that the BNP's extremist views breach Paypal's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) which states that "You many not use PayPal in the purchase or sale of items or support of organizations that promote hate, violence, or racial intolerance."

Activists want e-Bay-owned PayPal to pull the plug on the BNP's account in a bid to dry up funding for the political party.

Lancaster UAF has already gained support for its campaign at a grass roots level and is now turning to the net to help boost awareness.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11/23/paypal_bnp/

This is supposed to be a democracy, no? :evil:

This is a shocking move by an elected representative to deny us goods and services and his actions falls foul of legislation designed to protect political, religious and ethnic organisations such as ourselves against discrimination and if PayPal do terminate our contract not only will our legal team swing into action and challenge this in court but we will also be taking legal action against the Tory MP.

A PayPal spokesman this afternoon assured our Treasury team that no action will be taken until senior managers were consulted and as far as PayPal was concerned we had not broken any of the company’s strict terms and conditions.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=648
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:47 pm

Class if you havent seen the movie I posted yet then you really gotta!

If its not scary then its just fall down laughing funny.

Either this guy is seriously paranoid or hes just a raving lunatic. I'd love to enquire as so how I am in any way part owner of a plantation. I mean yeah a man has gotta keep a couple of niggers around the place to keep the farmland ticking over doesnt he? :roll:
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to General Banter