The 2005 Christmas banning thread

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Postby Class316 on Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:11 am

As Christmas is cancelled, Asian children celebrate Eid by demonstrating how to blow up a street.

AN OFFICIAL ceremony involving three Asian school children pretending to blow-up a high street has been condemned as "unbelievably insensitive".

Fierce criticism has been levelled at an Eid lights switch-on in Rochdale which featured the three children pressing a mock detonator with the word "BOOM!" prominently displayed.

The council-backed ceremony presided over by Rochdale Mayor, Councillor Ashley Dearnley, has been condemned by Asian community spokesmen and councillors.

http://www.theasiannews.co.uk/news/s/20 ... taste.html

And the only one to defend this is a White mayor! You could not make it up :evil:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:52 pm

What makes me laugh is that things like this are often condemned but thats the last you hear of it. All the stuff that whitey gets condemned for is sorted out straight away but if course, our opinions dont matter. We're only British after all. You need to be brown to be heard these days.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:42 pm

Town of Oxford Proclaims "Christmas"; Jewish Group Goes Nuts

A motion proclaiming December the Christmas season in the town of Oxford, N.S., has drawn criticism from members of a Jewish group in Atlantic Canada.

"I'm somewhat taken aback that the town councillors felt they had to legislate in this manner," Jon Goldberg, executive director of the Atlantic Jewish Congress, said in an interview with the Halifax Chronicle Herald on Thursday.

"I can't help wondering what is next. Are they going to legislate that everyone has to go to church on Christmas Eve?"

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national ... 51201.html
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Zep on Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:10 pm

ehhehehehehehee

jew.
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:10 pm

Hahahahaha j00!!

Its ok for them to celebrate j00ma$$ or whatever it is the funny little fellas wanna celebrate though isnt it?

Well fuck it, send the bastards to church anyway, it'll be worth it just for the laugh!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:41 pm

i like to point out that i am not involved in any way with that :lol:
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:27 pm

were wrote:i am totall yinvolved ine verything tehse guys talka bout especially when it sconcerning j00s and also theo dd paki joke too :lol:

Not according to the above message that he PM'd me with the other day ;););):lol:
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:29 pm

'Christmas' trees vs. 'Holiday' trees

Banner at Lowe's store in Austin, Texas advertises "Holiday" trees in English, but "Christmas" trees in Spanish

As the battle over Christmas continues across America this year, consumers are taking notice for themselves.

In Austin, Texas, for instance, a banner was displayed this weekend at a new Lowe's home-improvement store.

In English, the sign reads: "Now Here! Fresh Cut Holiday Trees."

But in Spanish, the sign reads: "Now Here! Fresh Cut Christmas Trees."

"It's OK to offend all the English-speaking Christians, but no, not the Spanish speakers. They may be just visiting," a WorldNetDaily reader in Austin said.

"By the way," the reader noted, "they only had 'Christmas' tree stands for their fresh cut 'Holiday' trees. P.S. Merry Christmas."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=47600

I would like to note that pretty much all the “Spanish” speaking people living in the US are actually non-White mestizos. So this sign is basically “let’s not offend non-Whites and who cares about Whites”!
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby were on Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:15 pm

Silverhaze wrote:
were wrote:i am totall yinvolved ine verything tehse guys talka bout especially when it sconcerning j00s and also theo dd paki joke too :lol:

Not according to the above message that he PM'd me with the other day ;););):lol:

ack :shock:

Class:the only thing that should be offended from this are the squirrels.They lost there homes cause of people cutting them down.

And yeah, must be quite a few spanish people in texas now,they should rethink that and become a bi-lingual state soon 8)
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:19 pm

were wrote:And yeah, must be quite a few spanish people in texas now,they should rethink that and become a bi-lingual state soon 8)

No, in Texas people should only speak English. If I go live in China are they going to bend their asses for me and learn English and put bilingual signs? I would have to learn Chinese!
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby were on Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:50 pm

lol

they are "desperate" to have english people teach them the language over there,but there is always a catch.my freind was invited to go over there for 6 months..and let sjust says..your not guranateed that time.

i would love to spend at MOST a week but im sure i would want to live there..
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:04 pm

Michigan: Iraqi family receives order to remove Nativity scene from front yard

The nativity sits among other statuettes like Minnie Mouse and Santa Claus, but the fuss is over the nativity scene and one family's personal tradition is turning into a public debate.

"I received the letter and I was shocked," said homeowner Batoul Samona.

A letter from the board of directors at the Tollgate Woods subdivision in Novi was prompted by one neighbor's complaint, Local 4 reported.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/5428531/detail.html#

http://www.chaldean.org/news/detail.asp?iData=215&iCat=66&iChannel=2&nChannel=News

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051203/OPINION01/512030314/1007/METRO

The Samona family just received a formal apology from Kramer Triad Management Group, for threatening the family to remove their nativity scene. As last reported on CHALDEAN.org, the Samona family was commanded to remove their nativity scene from their front lawn (see Chaldean Family Threatened by Their Subdivision For Belief in Jesus). Hundreds of e-mail poured into the community portal expressing their support for the Samona family and encouraging them to fight back. And that is just what they did.

The Detroit News broke the story early in the day. Scores of phone calls and e-mails poured into the Detroit News of citizens across the United States expressing their views. Over 90% of the Detroit News online poll showed that most readers would not be bothered by any display of religious figurines. Many readers expressed encouragement and a strong understanding that freedom of religion is why America was founded.

The Samona family also received phone calls, e-mails, and visits by supporters prepared to stand alongside them to defend their rights. The family was outraged when a letter by an anonymous neighbor requested the Samona’s remove their nativity scene. The letter was disheartening in that it ignored all other secular images on the lawn and only asked that the nativity scene be removed. The Samona lawn also contained Santa and Mrs. Claus, Minnie Mouse, a Lion, and Winnie the Pooh.

http://www.chaldean.org/News/detail.asp?iData=217&iCat=66&iChannel=2&nChannel=News

This is yet another chapter in a totally sick war against Christianity!

The original letter actually said it violated a law against lawn ornaments, but nothing was said about the many non-religious ornaments in other yards (ie Santa, Mickey Mouse, etc)
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:05 pm

Some Fear Being 'Politically Correct' Is Actually Attack On Christmas

(LOUISVILLE) -- It's only a subtle difference of a few words for some, but saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" has become a big battle for others. What's now known as "The War on Christmas" has become a national debate. As WAVE 3 Investigator Connie Leonard reports, the fight has led to boycotts of major department stores and legal wrangling in the courts.

You may be joyful this time of year but nowadays it's best to be careful what you say -- because it could be taken the wrong way.

The phrase, "Merry Christmas," was once a common greeting this time of year, but it has fallen out of favor lately, replaced with "Happy Holidays," much to the dismay of many.

In fact, many religious groups fear they're not hearing "Merry Christmas" enough these days, and even fear an organized attack to take "Christ" out of Christmas.

Squabbles over nativity scenes on public squares as happened in LaGrange are now old news. The focus now is on major chain stores like Target and Wal-Mart, where customer greetings changed from "Merry Christmas" to "Happy Holidays" -- a move that has some shoppers planning boycotts.

http://www.wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S ... 0&nav=0RZF

Defending Christmas

"All the Whos down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville, did not." --Dr. Seuss

It is the Christmas season and once again Christmas itself is the target of a secular and atheistic jihad. If you didn’t know better you might think that the word ‘Christmas’ was the dirtiest of dirty words and one not worthy of being uttered in public.

This year Target continues the ban on the famous Salvation Army bell ringers with their red kettles from their property again this year while the ACLU threatened to sue a Colorado school district over such carols as ‘Jingle Bells’. Celebration of the ‘holidays’ abound but to actually spot the word ‘Christmas’ is rare and far between. Both Corporate America and government institutions have abandoned the spiritual, cultural and traditional celebrations of Christmas.

Instead, the Winter Holiday PC police prowl the nation threatening public schools who might dare to have red and green napkins at their annual ‘holiday party’ during the ‘Winter Break’. Anything that might remotely trigger the word ‘Christmas’ or conjure up images of a baby in a manger has become a target ripe for extermination. No longer are we treated to ‘Merry Christmas’ at retailers but are forced to settle for a fuzzy ‘happy holidays’ as we rush to pick up our ‘holiday tree’ at the local haven of mass consumption. Of course it would appear that the fact that the word ‘holiday’ is a shortened version of ‘holy day’ has escaped those seeking to purify the public spaces from the evils of Christianity. Just wait until they figure out that the fat, jolly man in the red suit is loosely associated with a 4th century bishop and saint. What a mess that will turn out to be.

http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/ ... 0622.shtml
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:23 pm

School staff ban Christmas cards

Kids have been banned from sending Christmas cards at a school in Somerset after staff said the tradition was bad for the environment.
Teachers at Bournville Community School in Weston-super-Mare say kids should make one big card instead of wasting paper on lots of little ones

Head teacher Janice Taylor says it is important to teach kids to think about the environment from an early age.

But some parents are against the move, and say it's a load of humbug.

Pupils usually put cards in a box, which is emptied every day and the cards handed out.

But this year, the children aren't allowed their tradition, and have to swap cards out of school.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsi ... 494876.stm

Considering that Xmas cards are made of mostly recycled paper, no prizes in guessing the true agenda here :evil:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:04 pm

A Christmas tale of suits and boycotts

Last Tuesday, the Alliance Defense Fund -- a Christian legal group founded by religious-right minister James Dobson -- posted on its Web site a letter and news release warning the Jackson County, Ga., schools to lay off Christmas.

The group said it had learned that the 6,000-student district northeast of Atlanta prohibited teachers from wearing angel pins, banned references to a "Christmas" party, removed some Christmas songs from a seasonal concert, took the word "God" out of another song, prohibited classroom Bibles and art with angels or nativity scenes, and banned the greeting "Merry Christmas."

The Christian law group offered to educate the school system about religious rights. But, warned senior counsel David Cortman, "When necessary, we litigate these issues."

Within 24 hours, Superintendent Andy Byars had digested the faxed letter -- along with a small flood of incensed e-mail from around the Internet denouncing, sometimes in offensive terms, his schools. His head was spinning because, he said, almost none of the claims were district policy.

"They could have picked up the phone and said, 'Could you respond?'" Byars said. "Instead, they sent out erroneous information."

"Culture Wars"

http://www.nynewsday.com/news/nationwor ... on-big-pix
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:46 pm

Bosses ban 'dangerous' decorations

JOBCENTRE staff have been banned from sticking Christmas decorations on the ceiling - in case they fall and injure themselves.

Workers have also been told that only a small Christmas tree will be allowed, and decorative lights must be new, with a 12-month warranty or have been tested by Health and Safety.

They have been told to immediately take down any decorations which do not conform to the rules.

Angry staff have branded the management company - Land Securities Trillium, responsible for Bolton and Farnworth Jobcentre buildings, which sent the email - as "Scrooge".

In an email sent to 400 line managers at the Bolton and Farnworth Jobcentres, business services manager Len Sharrock states that dressing Christmas trees has health and safety implications.

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/lanca ... NEWS2.html

yea right! Has anyone ever died from a decoration hanging from the ceiling??
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:32 pm

Seems like its worse in the US but over here they seem to be a lot more sneaky about it disguising bans as other reasons.

At least in the Home Office there are decorations everywhere. Except in the IT Stores where I work. I'd have to go out and buy some because we dont have any old ones down here.

Funniest thing is, in the dept I used to work in it would have been me that got roped into hanging the decorations. Because I wasnt there a hindu guy I know volunteered to do it. Hmm...
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:36 pm

Christmas carols banned in Wisconsin school, but Hanukkah songs OK

The excuse? Jewish themes are "more cultural"!!

I swear you could not make this up!

Religious-liberty attorneys have contacted a Wisconsin school district that consistently forbids Christian Christmas carols from being sung in music programs but finds nothing wrong with Hanukkah songs.

According to law firm Liberty Counsel, the Glendale-River Hills School District of Glendale, Wis., has a written policy saying songs with "dogmatic religious statements" are strictly forbidden.

A statement from Liberty Counsel tells the story of Barbara Wheeler, whose 9-year-old daughter attends school in the district. In 2003, when the district's music programs excluded religious Christmas songs, Wheeler complained about their absence. School officials said they would get back with her, but they reportedly never did. Last year, Wheeler voiced complaints to the district in mid-November, but school officials said the songs already were set.

This year, when the school's music program contained Hanukkah and secular Christmas songs but no religious Christmas songs, Wheeler again objected.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=47749
Last edited by Class316 on Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:11 pm

Schoolgirl denied cross during class

And guess which side the media takes?

Sinfin Community School has been presented with an unenviable dilemma in the wrangle over whether a pupil should be allowed to wear a crucifix to classes.

The school has a no-jewellery rule with which it is easy to concur - after all, who knows what some pupils would turn up wearing, and through which orifice, if given free rein?

The school permits its Sikh pupils to wear bracelets, which are viewed as obligatory under their religion.

"Discrimination" is the cry from her mother - but the crux of the matter is surely the strength of religious feeling of the pupil concerned.

Most pupils at the school, we are told, understand why the Sikhs are given their dispensation.

And where in the Bible does it specify that the wearing of a crucifix is a daily requirement for devout Christians?

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/displ ... ebarsearch

What a load of tripe :evil:

And what are all the traitorous clergy busy doing? Defending the rights of Muslims!!
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:08 pm

The Government tries to ban Santa Clause!

CHILDREN may love Father Christmas, but last night the Government was accused of trying to ban him after teachers were told to protect them from his "terrifying" appearance at school parties.

Teachers were further warned pantomimes can also be too scary, so fearful children should be seated by an exit, and not to organise competitive games at festive parties to avoid upsetting youngsters – with a suggested non-competitive game involving players having to say sausages to whatever question they are asked.

The advice on a Government website for teachers was condemned by parent groups who said the magic of Christmas was being put at risk, while MPs said it smacked of political correctness.

Following the outcry, Government education chiefs moved quickly to remove the advice from the website – http://www.teachernet.gov.uk – but failed to stem the criticism.

http://www.yorkshiretoday.co.uk/ViewArt ... ID=1282903
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:26 pm

I read about this in the paper this morning and was going to post it. It makes you sick!! My mother is a primary school teacher and shes had parents ask her to not teach Christmas things to certain kids but she basically told them in no uncertain terms that it wasnt going to happen.

This is England. You came here to escape the shit your own country is in. Dont try to change us as we wouldnt go to your country and try and change you.
If you dont like it well....Im sorry but you know where the door is.

A conservative government cant come soon enough for this country.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:47 pm

And here's more!

There is no room for Christmas at multi-faith school

Parents are demanding the return of Christmas at a school where the nativity play has been cancelled in favour of a "seasonal celebration" of four faiths.

They say Christianity is at the bottom of a pile of religions in the multi-faith approach followed by the school, which does not even list Easter in its calendar.

There is no carol service this year and no visit from the local vicar, who says he has not been invited to talk to the children for a long time.

Instead there was a whole-school assembly, to which parents were not invited, entitled "Festivals of Light - a Seasonal Celebration", which covered four religions.

The head teacher says the decision reflects the "multi-faith" nature of the school in Harrow, an affluent suburb in north London.

Christian parents, however, say fewer than one in four of the pupils is from the ethnic minorities and separate assemblies were held for three other faiths, all with visiting speakers.

"Our son has come home and told us all about Diwali and Eid, which is fine, but Christmas is a celebration of the birth of Christ and there seems to be nothing about that, " said the father of a five-year-old pupil.

"He's confused about the different stories he hears and if we're not careful the school will give him the impression that Christmas is important to Christians only because we get a lot of cards and presents."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... xhome.html

There you have the REAL meaning of "multi faith" :evil:

The pathetic thing is, most people STILL do nothing about this and continue to vote for political parties that represent 'minorities' (ie Labour, Tories, etc) :evil:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:35 pm

No Christmas, says the muslim!

Adel Smith, the self crowned champion of muslim beliefs, has embarked again in one of his mad quests. Smith is the arab who became notorious in all Italy and in Europe after he succeeded in forcing the removal of crucifixes from classrooms and schools, claiming that the cross could ill-effect the muslim upgbringing of muslim children all-around Italy.

This time he is trying to force the banning of christmas celebration and christmas related symbology such as the christmas tree, the crib and the statue of baby Jesus. This inhuman being shows little respect for the Italian community that accepted him and his family among it!

For those who understand the Italian language, below is the link to one of Italy's main tv news' site and the relative report on Smith:

mms://video.jumpy.it/STUDIOAPERTO/C_8_v ... evideo.wmv

This guy needs to either leave Europe and live in an Islumic nation, or simply be SHOT!! Either one!!!

WHEN IN ROME :evil:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

PreviousNext

Return to General Banter