[Damian Moran said]

Time for the 2005 thread?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4398680.stm
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby were on Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:10 pm

oh yeah,this should be an interesting christmas thread :wink:
Last edited by were on Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Zep on Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:33 pm

That's just WRONG. Deep down, it wont actualy make my life any worse but I still feel I being robbed.
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby adidas on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:32 pm

A decision to call Christmas lights "Winter Lights" in south London has been condemned as showing a "total lack of respect" for Christians.

Indeed. I wish the brits would stop catering to the pakis. :x
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:44 am

You said it bro!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:17 pm

I was just about to post this and start a new thread!

I'm sure they would never EVER rename Muslim feasts like crapadan :evil:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby GeorgeJ on Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:47 pm

More politically correct british nonsense. Seems the Briitish have lost their balls if they put up with all this bullshit of offending the so called minorities, and bending over backwards to obey their will. This year I'll make sure to make an effort to wish mudslums and other riff raff a 'Merry Christmas' you fucking terrorists. These same people are at best description 'guests' in this nation yet keep making ridiculous demands that infringe on the native British traditions. With Blair and all the left wing cronies in power expect further erosion of anything that resembles western culture. Oh and welcome to our new Overlords that will whip us infidels into shape
GeorgeJ
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Postby Zep on Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:08 pm

I saw in the paper the other day that they want to change "B.C" (Before Christ) into "B.P" (Before Present).

er...
God gave me everything I want!

Zep
PCB King
PCB King

Postby were on Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:59 am

b.p.should be called bullpoop,but we have "another" term for that..
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:06 am

Before Present?! WTF? hahahahaha you could call that anything after right NOW!

In fact, we ourselves live slightly in the past as our brains dont process what we see and hear instantly, we only get to see it a few nano seconds after or however long it takes so theoretically we are living BP all the time.

Hmm....9:08am on a monday.....far too early to be thinking about such things.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:07 pm

Christmas is now 'too Christian'

Fed up of all the political pap spewing out of the tabs on a daily basis? Fear not: the Daily Star comes to our rescue.

For roughly the 137th day in a row, the esteemed publication delivers the oh-so-original news that Christmas has been labelled...too Christian.

We’ve had the ban on Xmas lights, and now comes the ban on Christmas carol services.

But not just any old Away In The Manger festive singalongs. For added pull-on-the-heartstrings effect, the paper reports that a service "for families of murder victims has been branded 'too Christian' by the politically correct brigade".

http://www.megastar.co.uk/meganews/news ... gxMzk.html

Christmas stamp insults our religion say Hindus

Let me get this straight: this is insulting to HINDUS :evil: ??

Hindus are demanding that Royal Mail withdraws one of this year's Christmas stamps, claiming the mother and child image it represents is insulting to their religion.

The 68p Christmas stamp, which would be used to send mail to India, features a man and woman with Hindu markings worshipping the infant Christ.

The image is one of a series of six mother and child stamps that go on sale today.

Ramesh Kallidai, secretary general of the Hindu Forum of Britain, said the image was insensitive, because it showed people who were clearly Hindu worshipping Christ.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... xhome.html

SICK AND DISGUSTING!!!
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby were on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:38 pm

my god..i can see it..

that 68 on that stamp..it offends there pet cow.. :?

i dont know man..getting a bit ridicious at this point.. :roll:
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:15 pm

were wrote:my god..i can see it..

that 68 on that stamp..it offends there pet cow.. :?

i dont know man..getting a bit ridicious at this point.. :roll:

Welcome to the world of political correctness and multi cult.

Did you know in a school in Bradford (UK) Muslims spit on 2 White girls (one of them the daughter of a BNP councilor) and when the parents reported it to the headmaster he said that Muslims spit because they are not allowed to swallow their saliva on Ramadan!!

YOU COULD NOT MAKE THIS UP!!
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby were on Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:37 am

that is friggin unbelievable!!

The girl should have slapped him or beat the hell out of him.Girl should said its MY religion if someone spats on me.

Tell them its an OLD custom :wink:
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:11 am

I'd have hocked a massive loogie and spat it in their mouths. There, break ya fast on THAT!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:00 am

Council to slash funds for Christmas lighting

According to a report of Waveney District Council in Suffolk, it is felt that the Christmas illuminations are not politically correct. The report says that Christmas lighting "does not fit well with the council's core values of equality and diversity."

Now, the council is proposing to slash its £10,000 donation by to fund lights in 13 towns and villages by half next year and stop it completely in 2007. A final decision will be taken on Thursday.

However, the language used came in for a lot of flak. Even the Waveney District Council leader Mark Bee admitted that the language used in the report was "unfortunate" and apologised. He added that the proposal was being made purely for "economic reasons." "I am concerned about the wording in the report and I have taken it up with the chief executive this morning and we will be withdrawing that part from the report," he said.

The report, per se, did not please all of the town folk that led to remarks that the council had gone "PC crazy".

"Our whole culture is being affected by the vague possibility that the things we do might be upsetting people from another religion," said Frank Jones, an independent councillor on the authority.

http://www.viploan.co.uk/article/Politics-1575.shtml
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:57 pm

CHRISTMAS MUSIC BANNED FROM CHRISTMAS CONCERT

Catholic League president Bill Donohue commented today on the decision by Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) to ban Christmas music from this year’s Christmas concert:

“Four years after it was founded in 1997, FGCU made big news when its head librarian banned stickers saying, ‘Proud to be an American’; this occurred in the wake of 9-11. Now it will be known as the school that banned Christmas songs from its Christmas concert.

“Naturally, they call the Christmas concert the ‘winter concert.’ But it is pure fiction. Christmas decorations are all over the campus, and the student union is adorned with bows, garland and lights. Nevertheless, there will be no Christmas carols sung this year: the choir director pulled a song from the concert because it mentioned the word Christmas.

“The decision to treat the word Christmas as an obscenity is defended by the administration. Susan Evans is Special Assistant to the President and the University Spokeswoman, and it is her belief that Christmas should be banned from the campus. ‘We just think people can celebrate in their homes with their families in ways that they may not celebrate on campus,’ she said. This is rather bizarre given that FGCU lists diversity in its Mission statement. Moreover, one of its ‘Guiding Principles’ commits the university to ‘individual, social, cultural, and intellectual diversity.’ But this is obviously a lie: it is precisely because it abhors diversity that it seeks to censor Christmas.

“On December 3, FGCU will have a ‘Coca-Cola Holiday Party’; on December 12, there will be a ‘Holiday Party’ for the College of Health Professions; the Library Staff will hold its ‘Holiday Party’ on December 14; and the Administrative Services ‘Holiday Party’ will be held the next day. What holiday they are celebrating is never acknowledged, though we suspect that even the dumbest diversity despot on campus has a hunch.”

http://www.catholicleague.org/05press_r ... 2_FGCU.htm
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:45 am

Preston : Chritmas Cancelled

The Hindu mayor cancelled Christmas in favor of a multi cult celebration :evil:

Look at this tele text screen shot: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/attachm ... 1133230429

In other news:

Mixed reactions to Labour's EID party

A WELSH Labour Eid party, three weeks after the Muslim festival was celebrated, has sparked a row.

Muslims across the city were divided yesterday as to whether the event was too late and whether it was insulting to other minority faiths to use the term Eid at all.

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/capitalc ... _page.html

Besides the fact that they actually used "Eid" here, notice they're more concerned for other "minorities" (ie no regard to Whites).
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:26 pm

Church in bid to restore the true meaning of Christmas

AIMING to put Christ back into Christmas is Worcester Park vicar Robin Harvey who fears the season is turning into "a self-indulgent winter celebration".

With the backing of his parochial church council and the deanery synod, the Rev Robin Harvey and his church are moving to oppose those bent on the downgrading of one of the most important days on the Christian calendar.

http://icsurreyonline.icnetwork.co.uk/0 ... _page.html
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:07 pm

Good on them!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby PASTA POWER on Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:06 am

o
Last edited by PASTA POWER on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PASTA POWER
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby were on Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:13 am

now its more of cultural/commericisim and that it offends anybody,everybody,anything..

shameful...
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:45 am

PASTA POWER wrote:You want to know the true meaning of Christmas? It is not that important of a holiday. It wasn't till a 19th century American Christmas carol iirc before it was on the road to where it is now. The reverence shown for Christmas should be reserved for Easter which is the single most important Christian holiday but since Easter is no more than a candy holiday for retailers and people like Class continue to fight their culture war the significance of Christmas has been blown way out of proportion. Though without the holiday season and people stupid enough to risk financial ruin to celebrate Christmas retail as we know it wouldn't exist.

Alright you old scrooge! I'll give away the Xbox360s I got for all the board members to somebody that actually enjoys the holiday season.

You can sit in your house and be miserable while we all enjoy the joys of Christmas if you like. Ho ho ho!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Next

Return to General Banter